Chapter 6: Dolee.

"Ugh, what's the time?!", The sleeping beauty dragged her body off the bed and headed to the bathroom. While doing her usual morning routine, her mind recounted the events of last night. So there is a pretty woman that poofed into existence in front of my TV from an old ass book that I found in my childhood home. She is 18 but she is technically 96 years old. A british soldier, god she's hot. Wait, does she have a british accent?! Oh my g—- YEJI STOP. You don't know if she's actually real, you did drink a whole bottle of wine last night... No. I must be hallucinating, there is no way a beautiful British soldier with the cutest whisker dimples is living in my guest bedroom right now. Yeji finished up her routine and treaded lightly towards her occupied guest bedroom.

Running her fingers gently on the metal handle, she opened the door slowly in hopes of not waking the younger girl. The bed is neatly made with no signs of life in the room. Fuck, am I actually going insane?! I'm actually insane, I deadass just imagined that there is a woman staying in my apartment. God I'm desperate. The girl is left disoriented as she closed the door and walks to the kitchen.

Rubbing her eyes, blindly wondering into the kitchen to heat up a pan, she failed to notice a presence sitting in front of the counter. Pouring oil into the pan, she turned to the sink to wash her hands, a ungodly shriek erupts from the startled girl. The girl sitting immediately froze as a result of the sudden reaction from the other.

"Holy shit you're real."

"Uh..", Ryujin poked her own cheek that is filled with tangerines. "I think I'm real?", Ryujin gave her signature smile.

Flustered, Yeji spun back around to the stove to continue with cooking.

"Did you sleep well last night?", the chef asked, focusing on not burning the rice.

"Hmm, I didn't sleep so I watched the sunrise. It's still beautiful as ever.", the girl continuing to nom nom the tangerines.

"Are you going to be tired today? I wanted to take you out..", Yeji faced to the other, worried that she was unable to execute the planned lined up for the day.

"Yeji, I'm used to running on little to no sleep. I'll be fine."

"If you collapse in the middle of the street, I'm not gonna drag your unconscious body back home.", the chef said playfully while pointing at Ryujin with a wooden spoon.

The tangerine lover sent the other finger guns as she winked *pew pew*

Gosh, this girl. Yeji thought as she prepared 2 bowls of kimchi fried rice. The girls head to the dining table, the blonde hesitated to sit in front of Ryujin but she gave a reaffirming smile prompting them to sit closer together.

After Ryujin finished her food with a loud MmMMm, the fashion designer collected the bowls and started to wash up. The short haired girl offered to clean up but the other insisted to do it herself.

"Get dressed Ryujin, there are so clothes in my closet. Feel free to grab anything from in there!", as Yeji washed the dishes. Ryujin got up from the dining table and strolled to Yeji's room. When the girl made to the room, she noticed the dark grey bed sheets that was covered with adorable animal plushies. She held a light brown teddy bear with a blue shirt. From observing the toy, she knew that it is old.

"That's Dolee, I had him ever since I was little.", Yeji said, leaning again the door frame.

"He must hold a pretty special place in your heart for you to sleep with him"

"He does, my grandfather bought him for me and I took him with me everywhere I went ever since", Yeji smiled, remembering taking him on all her adventures.

"You must really love your grandfather then.", The other replied as she lightly places Dolee back on the bed.

Ryujin walked over to the closet, stunned by the amount of clothing hanging in there. How does everything fit in here?! She definitely has a spending problem. Overwhelmed with the amount of clothing, she picked up a pair of sweatpants, a shirt and a black zip up jacket then leaving the room to get changed.

Yeji walked over to the bed and held Dollee.

"I do."