Chapter 15: Search.

The fashion designer invited her model into the company to try on the draft design of the outfit she's been working on for the past months. So far, the progress on the outfit has been slow, this would usually cause the fashion to have a mental breakdown and work overtime but her model continued to reassure her with overwhelming support, putting her at ease. With the huge bombardment of support and words of affirmation, Yeji took Ryujin to an Italian restaurant beside their penthouse which the latter wanted to try.

"Oh my god, this pizza is so good", Ryujin moaned, savouring the taste of the creamy cheese coating her tongue.

The blonde couldn't help but the smile. "When was the last time you had pizza?", taking a bite of the warm pizza slice.

"The day before my sister left, pizza was her favourite food.", her heart breaked after mentioning her sister. She made a pizza with her sister with what was left in the kitchen. Being the older sister, her main priority was to always care for Yuna, no matter what it cost her. Ryujin wanted her younger sister's the last memory of her to be a happy one knowing that they'll never see each other again.

Coming home with full bellies, Ryujin bidded Yeji a good night and went to bed. On the other hand, her night was just beginning. She turned on her laptop and started her investigation. Her cat eyes scanned endlessly through the internet, searching through Ryujin's ancestry. She was determined to find her friend's sister, she did the math. Yuna had to be alive.
-
-
-
The next morning, Ryujin got out of bed and walked to the kitchen to brew a kettle of coffee. To her surprise, Yeji was awake, sitting at the dining table with her grin growing from ear to ear.

"Uh.. good morning?! Did sleep last night?!", Ryujin asked, sipping her freshly brewed coffee, desperately waiting for the caffeine to run through her bloodstream.

"She's alive."

"Who is she?"

"Yuna. Your sister. She's alive.", Yeji turned her laptop around to face Ryujin.

The younger girl heart stopped, her sister's face invades her mind with painful memories of when she left her at the dock. She walked towards the table and read a document on the screen.

"I went through every Shin Yuna on the internet to no avail, I almost gave up but I remembered that your uncle took her in. So I went into your ancestry and I found her!", Yeji explained her findings to Ryujin with dark bags under her eyes. Ryujin continued to stare at the screen.

"I did the calculations, the date of birth matches, her documentation matches with the timeframe you sent her back here, I'm sure it's her. It has to be."

The dark haired girl takes a seat opposite the tired girl, she's in denial. Is this really her? Is this really Shin Yuna? My baby sister?

"She lived well, she had a really successful career in nursing. She got married to a rich investor, took her husband's last name and gave birth to 3 children, all in which are now successful. She's a great grandmother now.", Yeji leaned her head onto her hand, she spent many restless hours doing her research just for Ryujin.

Ryujin on the other hand was still processing the information that she was given, thankful for Yeji's dedication but she was especially thankful for her sister still being alive. The older sister wanted nothing more but to apologise to her sister, to tell her that she cares her for, that as much as she wanted to grow up with her sister, she wanted give her the perfect life even it meant they had to be separated.

Her eyes were heavy from the tears forming, she took Yeji's hand from across the table. "I need to see her."

The blonde looked into the other girl's glossy eyes, watching the endless stream of tears dripping down her face and onto the table. "I messaged her eldest grand daughter last night, she replied this morning. She sent me the address, we are going to go see her now. You are going to see your sister."

Note:
I am writing another story!! As I was writing the first chapter, I realised it's quite dark(?) sooooo look out for it?