Chapter 26: Scars.

Heading back home with a bag of groceries, she found the fashion designer sobbing at the table. Ryujin walked towards the blonde and placed the bag onto the table. Yeji startled by the sudden movement, looked at the other girl and embraced her in a tight hug.

With no sign of letting go, "Yeddeong, are you okay?", she rubbed the other's back.

"Don't leave like that again", she cried, not caring that she was drenching Ryujin's shirt.

"Yej—"

"I'm so sorry Ryu, I'm so sorry for leaving you the past couple days. It's just, it's just I can't bear the pain of losing you Ryujin. I don't want to let you go. I want to wake up everyday with you by my side. I want to cook ramen for you when you're hungry. I want to feel your touch. I don't want to lose that, I don't want to lose you. I love you so much.", Yeji stammered, choking on her tears.

Ryujin also began to shed her tears, also not wanting to let Yeji go. She would do anything for more time with her-- if she had to trade the stars for Yeji, she'd do it in a heartbeat. They stood in the middle of the penthouse for what felt like hours relishing in the warm in her arms.

"Yeji, my love. Don't be sorry. I don't want to lose you too."

"Then why didn't you tell me that you are going to leave?", she pulled back.

"I never expected you to get under my skin, you stayed with me through my trauma so I let you in but very moment you are next to me, I lose track of time. I wanted to tell you that my ending was approaching but when I see you, the sparkles in your eyes, the dimple when you smile, I couldn't bring myself to tell you. I wanted to be your beginning."

"Ryuddaeng...", Yeji pulled herself back into Ryujin's arms. Ryujin hugged tighter, she lifted Yeji up in a bridal carry and walk to the couch.

-
-
-
Yeji lied on Ryujin's shoulder, playing with her short hair. She wanted to remember this moment, the silence, the warm feeling of being with each other.

"What did my grandfather do to you?", Yeji asked, she wanted to know what he did to her— the pain he inflicted on her.

"He used me whenever he wanted. I tried to escape multiple times but every time I did, he'd use his belt and beat me with it until blood drip onto the floor. Over time, I realised it was better just to accept my fate that I was an object to him.", Ryujin said softly. Visions of the endless nights rushes back to her, but it was bearable now that Yeji was by her side.

The cat eyed girl lifted herself up to meet with Ryujin's eyes which was filled with sadness and pain. She cupped her face, "I'm really sorry that you had to experience that. I can't fathom the pain you felt. If my touches could take away your pain, I would always hold you till my last breath.", Yeji pulled Ryujin close to interlock their lips.

"You do, I've never felt so safe in your arms.", she smiled and continued to kiss her passionately, savouring Yeji's sweet taste. Yeji ran her fingers on Ryujin, memorising every inch of her body. Butterflies flutter as their touches tingle on their bodies.

Ryujin took off her shirt, leaving her in her bra. Yeji pulled away, looking at the other's toned abs. She ran her hand along Ryujin's back, feeling the bumps on her skin. The other knew what she wanted to see so she shifted her body away and turned around, allowing Yeji to see her vulnerable side.

"He did this to you?", Yeji whispered. Ryujin hummed in response. The cat eyed girl observed the marks that's left on her girlfriend's back, imagining the pain that she went through.

"Can I?", Yeji looked at Ryujin asking for consent to touch her. She nodded. She gently touched her back causing her to flinch at the cold touch. Yeji pulled her hand back to which Ryujin took her hand and gently placds it on her back allowing Yeji to run her fingers across the scars. Tears formed in Yeji's eyes, she couldn't imagine that this was her grandfather's doing. She bit her bottom lip, not wanting Ryujin to hear her cry.

"Does it still hurt?", she asked while tracing the thickened skin.

"Not with your touch..", Yeji moved her face closer to her back, leaving kisses on each scar. She doesn't want Ryujin to remember his touches but her own, the love she had for her.

Ryujin turned back around and run her hands along Yeji's neck. She noticed her wet cheeks and kisses it, as kisses became faster pace, light kisses became strawberry kisses, strawberries kisses became intimate touches that lasted throughout the night.
-
-
-
"I love you, Ryuddaeng.", she whispered, naked beside her lover.

"I will always love you, Yeddeong", she whispered back.

Note:
As the story is coming to the end, I won't be posting as often because Im still writing the last chapter:) so bare with me please~~