CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

ARUNACHALAM RAJARATHINAM...

     He was a son of rajarathinam.... He got married at the age of 19 to his love Renuka and had a son at the age of 20.... After 16 years she died.... And then he married again to kowsalya.... At the age of 36...... And he have two children with kowsalya..... Both of his marriage are against his father.... His son Tamilarasu who was devasted by his mother demise and at the same time of his father second marriage.... He can't able to accept his father betrayal to his mother... So he start to hate his father alot.... And then he went with his grandfather rajarathinam....

KOWSALYA ARUNACHALAM....

  She was a second wife of Arunachalam.... She married him due to some unavoidable circumstances..... Which only known by Arunachalam and renuka other than her... She loves tamil like her own son... Even though she is just 10 years elder than him..... She is also a mother of her two kids....

TAMILARASU ARUNACHALAM....

  First son of Arunachalam and Renuka.... He love his parents alot but after his mother demise and his father remarriage... He was devasted.... He can't take his father betrayal to his mother.... The one who grown up by seeing their love in front of him and immediately his father married to another girl was the biggest shock to him.... He start to hate his father alot..... Rajarathinam take Tamil with him as he thought Arunachalam is not capable to take care his son as he have new family or he has some motive behind it but that is not known by Tamil......  He sent Tamil to  london after his schooling with vishwa who was only friend of Tamil.... His friend vishwa is the one who always with him at all thick and sins....

Aruna Arunachalam.....

   Daughter of  kowsalya and arunachalam.... Who was 2 and half years old....

Aarav Arunachalam....

   Son of kowsalya and arunachalam and 2 months old....

Author note...

These are all the characters were came till now ....

And for clarification this story starts after 5 years of grand father demise only....

Neraya twist and turns waiting.....

And story rendu couple base Pani pogum.... So about other characters we can see in future....

Cast pana enaku thonala pa.... Romba confusion ah iruku so sorry....

Future la Elam character um vandha aprm i try to cast....