Chapter 47

With blessings of God Arunachalam tied thaali around Renuka neck.....

Renuka smiled with tears and seen him..

He cupped her cheeks and kissed her forhead....

Both went to register office and done the formalities....

When they was coming out from the register office Renuka's father mother and their relatives all stand there with weapons...

Renuka got afraid and hide behind Arunachalam....

Renuka father marched towards them and slapped Arunachalam immediately....

Ren fa: una kollama vida matan da...

He hold his shirt collar.....

Arun: uncle please na solratha konja kelunga....

Re fa: ena ketkurathu... En ponnu valakayae keduthutiyae..... Ne Elam nalla irupiya....

Relative: ne yen mama alugura avana konnutu nama pullayae thookitu vara vendithu enga poruppu...

He came before them and start to beat Arunachalam....

But police who were in register office came and arrested them and all went to police station...

Ins: ena ya prechanai...

Relative: Ivan enga ponnu a kadathitu poi kalyanam panitan ayya... Aruthu vidunga... Nanga enga ponnu a kutitu porom...

Inspector seen renuka who was clutching Arunachalam arms tightly in fear... He can feel she is not kidnapped....

Ins: ena ma Ivan una kadathitu ponathu unamya..

Renuka nodded as no....

Ins: vai la sollu...

Renuka seen Arunachalam...

He hold her hand and intertwined his hands with her and smile...

His forhead was tied with bandaged.... His right cheek was swollen due to her family misdeed....

She gain confidence....

Renu: ila sir... Nanga love panrom.... Veetla therinju ena padipu niruthi Inga kutitu vandhutanga... Vera kalyanam erpadu panitanga... Adhu tha bayanthu poi kalyanam panikitom... Arun ila nah na sethuruvan...

She cried..

Arunachalam hugged her sideways and wiped her tears....

Arun: sir college mudinju veetla sollam nu tha sir irundhom ana avanga amma ivala en munadiyae adichu veetla puti vechutanga... Night oda night ah panruti vandhutanga......  bayanthu poi tha...

Before he complete..

Rajarathinam vasundhra dev came....

Vas: Arun...

She shouted and rushed to him..

Arun seen him..

Arun: akka...

Vasundhra hugged him tightly and carressed his face and cried....

She seen renuka whose neck had nuptial chain...

She pulled her towards her and hugged her too...

Ins: neenga....

Dev: vanakam sir na dev Ava vasundhra.... Arun oda akka mama...

Vas: sir en thambi a onum panidathinga sir.... Avan romba nallavan....

She cried...

Raja: un thambi romba nalla kariyam pani irukan vasundhra....