Chapter 7

Next day Tamil woke up from the sleep and seen vishwa was next to him....

By sensing his movement vishwa too woke up...

Vis: Tamil.....

Tamil: sorry da enala neyum Inga iruka venditha pochu.... Thenu vera Anga thaniya irupa....

Vis: adhu Elam onum ila da Ava tha iurka sonna...

Tamil: pasikuthu da ...

Vis: ne poi fresh ayitu va na unaku ethachu Pani veikura...

Tamil nodded and moved to washroom and got freshen up...

Vishwa prepared tea and breakfast.... For him....

After that he feed Tamil in his hands.... While Tamil smiled and eat it....

Vis: sure ah da Andha office porathu....

Tamil: indha project enaku romba mukiyam da.... India vandhu nadu theru la Nina apa entha company layum vela kudukatha apa enaku vela kudutha office da ithu..... Idha Apadiyae vitutu vara mudiyathu...

Vishwa nodded....

Vis: seri pathirama iru....

Tamil nodded...

After that Tamil went to office whereas vishwa went to his home....

Tamil came to office and settled in his desk.... And one by one all came....

Gowri came and settled beside Tamil...

Gow: hi Tamil...

Tamil: hi nga...

Gow: inaiku namaku chairman kuda meeting iruku...

Tamil: mm...

After that all worked for one hour.... And moved to the conference room for meeting....

Arun came that time with all his glory to the conference room and sit in the head chair...

Gow: sir Ivanga Elam tha xyz la irundhu vandhrukanga....

Arun: mm is the presentation ready..

Gow: yes sir...

Arun: continue...

Gow: Tami will take the lead sir .... Tamil ...

Tamil nodded and moved near projection area...

Tamil: good morning sir and thx for the opportunity to work with your company and XYZ is very grateful to you...

Arun smiled by seeing his son...

Tamil: let me introduce our team members.... He introduced the team and started their ideas which was they designed....

Arun was seeing him without blinking.... The one who grown up in his arms.... The one who didn't leave his hands... Was didn't even look his eyes... 

He wiped his tears without knowing anyone....

Tamil didn't even look his eyes or his face... His look towards all the other employees who presented there ....

Finally the presentation is finished...

Arun: we are glad to tie up with your company young man... And you guys have two weeks time to complete whole design... And after that the Prime minister Will approve.... And the work will Started... As the all building are all at in finishing stage.... So we need to hurry up...

Tamil: we will give our best sir...

Arun: it's my father's dream project so i don't want any mistakes .... Clear....