Chapter 31

Gow: APPA.....

: Pona vela ena Ahchu....

Gow: working on it appa....

: Mm seri veikuran....

Gow: appa oru nimisham...

: Sollu ma....

Gow: na epadi irukan nu ketka matingala....

Gowri heared chuckled sound....

Gow: appa....

: Ne irukurathu Arun veetla....

He said and cut the call.....

Gowri take deep breathe and hide the phone again and moved inside the room...

Her eyes landed on side table there they kept one photo frame which they take at the time of their wedding.....

Gow: please Tamil don't leave me.... Enaku bayama iruku....

Same time her another mobile which she used for others flashed with message...

Msg: Good night pondatti.....

She smiled with tears....

This was their routine for past one week he message her daily to say good night.....

Gowri smiled and replied and kept the phone in side table and off the light..... And slept.....

Two days passed as Gowri can not think possible ways to stop Surya to go with Tamil...

It was early morning 3 o clock tamil got ready to move to Kodaikanal as they were travelling through car....

He came to hall with his luggage and all was waiting for him already...

Gowri heart didn't let him to go....

Kow: en Tamil flight eduthukalam la yen da car la poringa..

Tamil: Surya ku long drive romba pidikum kowsi.... Car layae polam nu Adam panra adhu tha.... Poi sun rise pathutu apadiyae polam nu sonna.... Nanum ok sollitan....

Gow mv: yen madam thaniya sun rise paka matangalo..... Ava keta ivaru ok sollidivaru.... Chai...

Her thoughts was broken by some one patting her shoulder....

She turned and seen Surya was standing with Laksh and bala.....

Gowri shocked to see them all ...

Bala: ne enga d Inga..

Gowri: ama neenga enga Inga...

She asked confusingly....

Su: engineer paka vendam a land a adhu tha Mr. Neil ivarayum meet pananum sonnaru... Ama ne enga Inga....

She asked like she don't know anything....

Gowri stayed silent....

Tamil: ena da kelambalam ah....

He asked to boys....

Bala: ila gowri Inga epadi... adhuvum indha time...

Laksh: adhu thana.... Ne enga Inga gowri....

They seen her confusingly....

All don't know what to do.... But suddenly....

Gow: chairman kuda na varanum la ....

Arun: ethey...

Gow: ama sir neenga thana nethu night call Pani neengalum Tamil sir kuda trip poringa nu sonninga....