Chapter 69

Deepika move to her room and taken Tamil pic from her cupboard and sit in bed by seeing it.....

Deepi: parunga Tamil kattuna purushan neenga irukum bothe enaku unga mamiyar vera Kalyanam pana pakuranga....

She hugged the photo tightly.....

Deepi: epovumae neenga tha en purusha adhu Marathu....

She Said with determination and lied down in bed and slept after some time...

Here on Chennai....

Tamil who enjoyed his birthday with his family and retire to him room tiredly and layed down in bed....

When he closed his eyes...

TAMIL....

He opened eyes immediately after hearing the voice.....

Tamil take deep breathe to control his heart beat which his beating rapidly....

He moved to his cupboard and take the photo which he is hiding inside his dress...

He seen that was the pic of his marriage.... Where he was tieing the thaali in gowri neck and she is seeing him with tears and he is blinking his eyes as assurance to her and she smiled.....

The picture was both smiling but the moment they shared was unable to perfect him....

Tamil: yen d ena emathuna..... Elamae poi ah.... Namakulla irundhathu poi ah..... Adhu Nala tha na una vitutu 5 masam pona apa kuda ne oru phone kuda panalaya.... Ama na phone panala.... Ne Ahchu Pani irukamalae..... Ne yen panala nu na yosikala.... Evalo muttal la irundhrukan.... Ena ninacha enakae verupu ah iruku.... En thambi thangachi ena d pananga.... Andha accident la en thangachi ku mattum ethachu ayirundha ena d ayirukum.... Annaiku hospital la na un edathula ena pathan d.... Epadi d apadi nadika mudinjuthu unala.... Adhu kuda kandu pidika theriyatha muttal ah irundhrukan.....

He remembered their moment and her betrayal...

He kept the photo back and moved to his room....

Two souls where tied by destiny without knowing themselves fallen in love and separated by destiny......

Tamil lied in bed and closed his eyes and slept by remembering each moment....

Flashback

When Tamil was working as a employee in RR groups.... They all went to group lunch one day....

Tamil was working in cabin and gowri went near him and patted his shoulder lightly...

He turned and seen her who was glaring him....

He smiled sheepishly and nodded and get up from his seat....

Gow: vela nu vandhuta Vella Karan ah.....

Tamil: sorry gowri.... Andha oru building ku epadi design panalamunh yosichutu irundhan...

Gow: Ada ponga pa... Na ena order panalam nu yosichutu irundha....

Tamil laughed and she too joined him and both moved out of the office....

Tamil: nama tha late ah...

Gow: ama already elarum waiting namaku kaga..... Na tha ungala kanom nu paka vandha...

Tamil: call Pani irukalam la....

Gow: pana mattum sir apadiyae vandhruvinga.... Ada vanga....

They reached outside of the gate and crossed the road....

Both went inside the opposite hotel.... Which nothing but a road side small shop....

Pavi: yen da unaku oru aal varanuma kupda....