Chapter 65

Everyone was standing in military court.....

Gowri: I submitted all the evidence behind the death of major Thiyagarajan my lord..... And the file which he work on the weapon formula also submitted.....

After clearing all the issues.... They given the military medal back to kowsalya on the remembrance of Thiyagarajan.....

Kow: it belongs to his son sir.... Neil.....

Neil move near her....

Neil: angel....

Kow: un dada oda uniform vangiko....

Neil smiled and get that happily..... After finishing formalities they released the properties of dev and vasundhra.....

Kowsalya given that to vishwa....

Kow: appa oda dream K.V AUTOMOBILES.... Ini un poruppu.... I know you want to start from route... But i know my brother.... Un kuda Tamil irukan mama irukaru na irukan elarum irukom seri ah.....

Vishwa hugged her and get that....

Kow: thatha oda uyil la unaku share ila la... Ena reason therima...

Vishwa seen her....

Kow: because he is the properitor of KV automobile....

Arun: avaruku theriyum kowsi indha yutham la jeipa nu... Idhu unaku vandhu serum nu adhuku tha....

Vis: mama na adha pathi Elam yosikala...

Arun: ana solla vendiyathu en kadamai da.... Aprm renu oda 25% and en odathula 5 % and kowsi odathula 10% Neil per ku mathi iruku ... So Neil you are also one of the director in Rajarathinam groups....

Neil smiled....

Neil: sorry sir... But idhu enaku Vendam.... I am always Neil Raj.... En appa Amma va irundhavanga vena kettavangala irukalam ana en chacha dada en dadu dadi Elam romba nallavanga.... En dadu oda life e avaruku aprm nanum Aadhavan num avaru companies eduthu nadathanum tha adhu apadiyae irukattum....

Arunachalam seen kowsalya who blinked her eyes as assurance to him....

Arun: ena appa nu kupda mata la....

Neil hung his head down.....

Tamil: adhu Elam kupduvan appa....

He came and wrap his arms around him...

Tamil: ena da..

Neil: unaku ok va....

Tamil: enaku ena da prblm... Avaru unakum appa thana... Aruna Aarav epadi enaku o ipo neyum apadi tha....

Neil smiled and seen him and Arun...

Tamil: appa....

Neil: appa....

Both said in same time make his heart flutter.....

Arun cried in happiness... He hugged his both boys happily....

Kowsalya smiled with tears and leaned on his shoulder....

Vishwa leaned on another shoulder.....

Aadhavan was seeing them in awe....

Tamil pulled him for a group hug....

All smiled happily....

After that all moved out....

When they are moving Tamil seen Gowri who was standing silently and seeing them with tears....

He moved near her...