Chapter 59

After a long time double update........

Kowsalya reached Kerala airport and she didn't get ticket for Mumbai....

She felt bad and she waited for next flight which was after 3 hours.....

But same time one girl came and sit next to her.....

Kowsalya raised her eyebrows....

Girl: ticket venuma....

Kow: uhh ..

Girl: na Mumbai poratha irundhuchu but en husband sudden ah Kerala vandhutaru.... So if you want you can go with my ticket...

Kowsalya smiled widely and snatched the ticket and give her the money...

She giggled.....

Girl: boyfriend a paka poringala.....

Kowsalya nodded and ran to get her flight....

Girl went from there happily to sale her ticket and move near her husband....

Hus: kanjoos.. ..

Girl: panam ena marathula kaikutha... Ada vanga....

Both went from there happily without knowing that they saved the life of one girl by selling their ticket.....

Kowsalya reached Maharashtra and went to Thiyagarajan house where he stayed alone....

When she entered the street the scene which she seen was shocked her to the core....

His house was filled with military people and police.... She was shocked and hide behind the tree which his far from his house..... But she can see everything from there.....

What shocked her most was.....

The police was arresting dev and vasundhra....

Dev and vasundhra was pleading them that they are not an criminal.....

Sumi: they killed my brother in law arrest them inspector...

Kowsalya widened her eyes....

She seen the two men who was in medical dress coming with Thiyagarajan body in strecher.....

Kowsalya closed her mouth in his hand to stop her sound...

She can't belive her eyes....

She can see dev was talking with inspector and vasundhra was crying next to him....

She try to move but before that vasundhra turned and seen her....

Her mother Instincts felt that she was near her.... She Turned and search everywhere and her eyes landed kowsalya who was coming behind the tree....

So she immediately signalled her to not come.....

Kowsalya cried and hide behind the tree and seen what and all happening.....

Dev was talking with inspector...

Vasundhra try to move near her as she want to give something to her....

So she try to move silently.....

Sumi: inspector she is trying to escape....

Vasundhra shocked and then seen them but at that time her mind didn't work so she run from there....

Everyone shocked.....

Dev too followed her.....

Vasundhra take the hard disk from her blouse which she hide inside her blouse for safety and throw it on kowsalya direction but before that police shooted her....