Chapter 43

All reached to Chennai to their house...

Tamil was sitting in sofa and resting his head on headboard....

Gowri was sitting near him and holding his hands in his...

Vishwa was sitting in single side sofa.. and he send children with thenu to their house and ask thenu to stop them from coming to Arunachalam house....

Surya was sitting next to vishwa and seeing them with confusion....

Vis: Surya...

Su: vishwa ena Ahchu enaku bayama iruku..... Tamil yen ipadi irukan....

Vis: avanuku Inga neraya per irukom Surya... Ana Aadhavan ku una Vita yarum Ila... Avana vitratha....

Su: Aadhavan ku ena Ahchu... Ena da nadakuthu...

She panicked....

Vis: akka mama vandhruvanga wait Pannu....

Arunachalam come with kowsalya Neil and Aadhavan to their house...

Su: Aadhava....

She seen him and got panicked by seeing his situation.... Who was looking devasted and looking very weak.....

She try to move near him but stopped and seen Tamil..

Tamil opened his eyes by sensing everyone and seen everyone and Surya..

He signalled her to go....

Surya move near Aadhavan fastly...

Su: ena da ena kolam idhu....

Aadhava: Surya...

He hugged her tightly and cried.... Surya panicked and hug him tightly without asking him anything and give the comfort which he need most....

Tamil was seeing Neil without blinking.....

Neil too seen him....

Arunachalam and kowsalya was seeing them with smile..

Arunachalam moved near Tamil and sit next to Tamil and take his hand on his....

Arun: ore kolapama iruku la ammulu....

Tamil: oru Mari thalai Elam valikuthu appa.... Vedikura mari iruku... Avangala paka amma mariyae iruku...

Arun: avanga un amma oda identical twin....

Tamil: amma idha pathi sonnathe ilayae appa....

Arun: elamae therinjuko.....

Tamil nodded...

Arunachalam started to narrated everything to Tamil and everyone.....

Flash back....

Arunachalam is a second child and only son of Rajarathinam and Rani.....

Rajarathinam who was number one business man in coimbatore was married to Rani and have a one girl baby named vasundhra... But they need boy to take their legacy forward and so after so many years they have boy baby... And they named him as Arunachalam.....

vasundhra who is 12 years older than Arunachalam....

When Arunachalam was at the age of 8 they married his sister to their distant relative family....

Vasundara settled in mettupalayam with her husband dev....

After a year of marriage they had girl....

Rajarathinam and Rani was cloud nine to have a new member in their family....

Arun: akka na tha papa ku per veipan....