Chapter 45

Renuka ran from Arun and hide herself behind the wall and breathe heavily....

She blushed by remembering his words.... She also knows about him through vasundhra and kowsalya.... Kowsalya always blabber about her mama who is her hero.....

Two weeks before she went to her native to collect her certificates so she missed to see vasundhra brother and when she returned vasundhra gifted her half saree for the first day of college....

She blushed by thinking about him and ran to the college compound from the back side building....

Arun came to her class and give her bag to her......

She get that and stayed silent and didn't even seen his face.....

All was teasing them....

He glared all the boys and they hung their head down and he moved from there

Indhrani: ena d senior vandhu kuduthutu poraru ena Ahchu....

Renu: enaku therunjavangaloda thambi than d adhu tha enkita velayadi irukaru...

Kavi: ohh ..

They both nudged her and she blushed heavily....

And then the Arunachalam and renuka start to meet them often in college...

One day at canteen Arun came and give her ice cream and went from there like nothing happened.....

She blushed and eat that Ice cream...

Next day he came to his class and give the two chocolate to her...

Renu: enaku ah....

She asked excitedly......

Arun: onu unaku.... Ini onu en akka ponnuku.... En pattu kutty ku.... Veetuku poi kuduthuru....

Renu: mudiyathu mudiyathu.... Na en ice cream and chocolate yaru kudayum share pana matan....

Arun: en kuda...

Renu: matan.....

Arun: en kuda matiya....

Renu: unga kudayum matan.....

She nodded no fastly.....

Arun: apa nama payan kuda...

Renu: nama payan kuda pan....

She stopped in mid way and widened her eyes and seen him....

Arun raised his eyebrows and seen her.....

She blushed heavily and ran from there.....

Arun laughed by seeing her....

Arun: yei pattikadu.... Enaku nama payan una mari tha irukanum....

He shouted at her.....

Renu: poda....

Arun: adingu....

She ran fastly from there.... And he laughed.....

Next day when she came to college she seen Arunachalam was sitting in college compound wall with cigarette...

He was smoking and blowing the smoke in air...

She glared him deathly and move near him and hit him back on her bag....

Arunachalam fell down from compound wall...

Renuka tied her dupatta in single side and put knot in her dupatta...

Arunachalam get up and glared her deathly but before that she start to hit him....

The whole college crowded in the place.....