Chapter 58

Kow: military....

Thiyagu: what the hell is happening kowsi.... Ivanga ena panitu irukanga army secret folder a vera country ku sold panranga....

Kow: ipo ena pana pora...

Thiyagu: adhu un veetla tha iruku kowsi so safe tha.... but I want to know why....

He said sternly....

Kow: renuka akka kum ivangalukum ena samantham.... Enaku bayama iruku....

Thiyagu: na office ponum...

He didn't mind her cry at that time his mind was only about his country..... and about the upcoming disaster of the country....

Kow: mm.... na coimbatore kelamburan...

He nodded...

Thiyagu: avanga kita ketu Ivangala pathina details collect Pannu..... I want to know who is she....

Kowsalya nodded....

He dropped her in airport.....

Thiyagu: poitu seekiram va... Andha folder un veetla nama place la iruku puriyuthu la...

She nodded.....

He kissed her forehead and moved to his office without knowing that their conversation was heared by the evil soul....

Kowsi was seeing his retiring figure with some unknown fear.....

He turned and seen her and she smiled with tears... He smiled and moved back.....

Both separated with some unknown fear in their heart but those two souls don't know that they are not going to see each other next time.....

She wiped her tears and moved to coimbatore.....

Kowsi reached to coimbatore and went directly to renuka house....

She seen renu was sitting in hall and preparing some project work for Tamil and vishwa whereas they both are not there....

Kow: akka....

Renu seen kowsalya and shocked...

Renu: kowsi ma.... Va da thango va..

She moved near fastly and hugged her tightly....

Kowsi too hugged her back....

Renu: ena d thango sudden ah vandhruka... Ena Ahchu.....oru phone kuda panala.... Amma appa varala...

Kow: mama enga...

She didn't answer her questions but directly started to ask her....

Renu: mama tirupur varaikum poirukaru da night agum vara.... Ne va.... Vandhu ukaru na unaku ethachu sapda kondu varan...

Kow: adhu Elam vendam.... Akka na unga kita onu kepan enaku unmai sollanum....

Renu: ena da ena Ahchu....

Kow: sumithra yaru...

Renuka got startled..... She gulped and asked her.....

Renu: endha sumithra...

Kow: akka vilayadatha..... Prechanai perusu sollu.... Ava yen ungala Mari irukah.... Avalukum ungalaukum ena samantham....

Renu broke down completely and sit in sofa with thud...

Kow: akka....

She hold her and sit next to her....

Kow: please akka sollunga.....

Renu: Ava en akka.....

Kowsalya shocked badly.....

Renu: nanga identical twins..... Ore mari irupom..... Engaluku 5 vayasu varaikum onu ah tha irundhom ana aprm.... Aprm....