Chapter 70

Tamil reached his office.... The staffs got shocked by seeing him after two years....

He reached his cabin and called to HR.....

The HR came and wished him....

HR: good morning sir....

Tamil: good morning.... Arrange my PA.... And i want male staff.....

HR: ok sir untill then miss. Nithya will assist you....

Tamil: who is she.....

Hr: she is junior level secretary in secretary team sir... As Surya mam was in london she is assisting to Chairman sir....

Tamil: arrange another member from secretary team as she was already junior level and i dont want to give burden to her....

HR nodded and went from there and after that HR assigned Revanth as Tamil PA.....

Rev: good morning sir... I am revanth....

Tamil: arrange the meeting with the *** project team....

He nodded....

After one hour they have a meeting....

Tamil sit in chair and seen their work....

Tamil: this is the progress you are showing in this project....  Indha speed la pona nama project mudika ini 3 years agum... But we have just 2 year do you know that....

Staff: sorry sir....

Tamil: i don't want your dam sorry.... Client ketkurathu na tha badhil sollanum.....neenga ila.... I give one hour time enaku full planning venum..... And one more thing andha planning correct ah follow up la irukanum....

He tell sternly....

All gulped and moved from there....

Tamil: Mr. Revanth arrange a new team just to follow the work in progress of the project and they should be directly under my control....

Revanth: ok sir.....

Tamil: next....

Next the finance team came....

Finance head: hi Tamil.....

Tamil: maintain professionalism Ms. Harini...

He tell sternly making her gulped.....

Tamil: last year auditing apa **** file miss ayiruku... May i knw the reason.....

Staff: sir andha file corrupt ayiduchu.....

Tamil: hard copy enga....

Staff: in store room sir....

Tamil: i want that copy now....

Staff nodded and get that copy for him....

Tamil: aprm ahchu system la entry paningala ilaya....

They nodded immediately...

Tamil cross checked with each other....

Tamil: for you kind information 5 lakh is missing in this month account....

He shows tha transaction by pointing out ...

All shocked....

Head: ila sir.... Elamae correct ah tha iruku . .

Tamil: corrept ana folder la vechu irundha transaction layum idhulayum miss ah irukae... Do you want me to show the folder.... Ok wait i will show....

He connects his laptop with the projector and displayed the transaction....