Chapter 53

All was settled in hall except kowsalya.....

Arun: Gowri....

Gowri seen him with tears...

Gow: mama...

Arun given her I'd card which showing central bureau of investigation with her name....

Tamil seen her I'd card and shocked badly by seeing her photo with some other details...

Tamil: DEEPIKA BALAJI....

Gowri closed her eyes....

Vis: Deepika va...

He snatched the card and seen her photo with some other name...

Gowri seen Tamil and Arun....

Arun: yen....

Gow: mama...

Arun: sathyama na una romba nambuna gowri.... Una enaku marumagal akikanum nu romba aasai patan.... Una mari oru ponnu en Tamil life la irukanum nu tha na avalo aasai patan ana ne mothama emathita la engala....

Gowri hung her head down...

Arun: unmayae solli irukalamae... Nanga 3 varushama una enga veetu ponnu ah thana pakurom.... Aprm yen ivalo drama...

Tamil: appa...

Arun: ne ena ninacha Tamil.... Enga accident ku reason egambaram nah.....

Tamil nodded...

Arun: egambaram plan panan.... Ana Avan anupuna truck engala idikala.... Gowri oda plan padi tha engaluku accident Ahchu....

All shocked extremely....

Arun: Correct ah gowri....

Gowri take deep breathe...

Gow: ama... Unga driver Ravi en appa ila... He is also a police officer.... Avaru venumunae tha unga vandi yae tree la mutta vecharu....

Arun: ravi sethutatha drama vera.... Andha accident la en pasangaluku ethu Ahchu ayirundha ena ayirukum....

He shouted at her...

Tamil seen her..... And remembered how Aruna cried that day.... How aarav suffered due to fear because of accident.....

He was seeing her with bloodshot eyes.....

Gow: apa thana paridhabam pattu ena unga payanuku kalyanam Pani veipinga apa thana na unga veetukulla vara mudiyum..... And more over unga payan yaru nu kuda enaku therila... Adhu Elam therinjuka na apadi oru plan pana....

Without a delay a tight slap landed on her cheeks....

Gowri closed her eyes and stand silently...

Arun: Tamil....

He hold Tamil hand when he again try to slap her....

Tamil: asingama ila....

Gow: it's my duty....

Tamil: adhuku en valkai tha kedachutha d....

Gowri hung her head down in shame.... Yes the route which she chosen to came into the house was wrong but she already fell for tamil before she realised.... So she can't do anything....

Kow: Arasu...

All seen kowsalya who was coming down from her room slowly...

Tamil and vishwa ran to her and hold her hand and help to climb down in stairs and help ber made sit in couch....

Kow: onum Ila da i am ok....

Tamil: ena Ahchu unaku.... Ipo ok la..

Kowsalya nodded.... And seen gowri.....