Twenty-seven

Ariana Grande ft

Ariana Grande ft. Social House - boyfriend.

~

I LOOK AT MY REFLECTION in the mirror and smack my red coated lips, satisfied with my appearance.

The sleeveless, red, glitter maxi dress with a thigh split on its left side which Joan bought me is every girl's dream. The gown hugs my entire body, making my hips and curves more pronounced.

My braids are tied up in a ponytail with a red ribbon, my edges are done, and I tried on pepper-red, smoky makeup on my face. The look is completed with red, platform sandals - yep, sandals. I couldn't go for high heels because I still have to work the party like his freaking maid.

I might not be wearing what he ordered me to, but I know that I'm not a guest tonight. I'm a servant.

I look at the hideous uniform on the floor, at the foot of my bed and I scoff unladylikely.

I fish out my phone and take few more pictures for Instagram. I already took few previously after talking to my mum and Arlene on the phone.

I rarely talk to my sister because she almost never ever replies my texts.

Today is one of those blue-moon occasions that she decided to answer me and remind me of that vacation in the Maldives I'd promised to take her on when we were kids. It's good to know that she's doing okay.

My door is slammed open from the outside, followed by a high shriek. "Ina, you look amaze-balls!" She rushes to me and screams some more when she sees my face. "And there I was thinking you'd need my help."

I chuckle, "Common, Joan, let's go."

I've been busy since four a.m. and I really need to get some rest.

I baked all I was asked to and helped the decorators with finishing touches before Joan and Theresa woke up and came down for breakfast which I also made. Thankfully, it was pancake and syrup, so it didn't really waste much time.

I haven't seen Mr. Ash since morning, but I'm certain he's also been busy.

Joan looks surreal herself. She's in a scalloped, royal blue, knee-length ball gown with glitters and diamonds lining the hemline. The gown is also flayed with pleats and intricate designs. The top of the gown is strapless so she has to be wearing it with a strapless bra or boob tapes.

She gracefully parades through the lawn in her silver rope-heels as we step into the Master's Building where the party has obviously started.

I mentally pat myself at the back. I did a great job in few hours. The decorations are exquisite and are mostly in the color: royal blue - finally understood the 'theme' thing.

There's also a huge, blue banner hanging above everybody in the large foyer that reads, "WELCOME HOME, JOAN!" It's covered in blue glitter, and surrounded by blue ribbons and balloons.