Thirty-four (R)

Camila Cabello ft

Camila Cabello ft. Machine Gun Kelly - Bad Things.

~

WOMEN MAKE MEN SINNERS.

My papa rarely ever said shit unrelated to business, especially shit related to women, but whenever he did, he made sure it stuck.

Beauty can be distracting. No woman is irreplaceable. Women make men sinners.

He said the last one as justification for when he fucked up my mama's and his marriage by having a years-long affair. He told me that statement after mama found out about Miranda and Taylor; said Miranda made him a vow-breaker and a sinner.

Just like my maid is currently doing to me.

She's making me a vow-breaker to myself and she's making me a god-damn sinner too. She's blurring the lines separating my priorities and she's struggling to become number one. I don't even know if I can stop her anymore, I don't even know if I want to stop her.

Few more minutes in my room with her and I would have forgotten my initial plan to punish her and gone ahead to give her the greatest orgasm of her lifetime.

I don't want gentle.

Fuck, Alaina's a fucking bad girl. Sure she hesitates, but when she's turned on enough, she transitions into a dirty, greedy whore. A sexy little thing. I knew it.

I groan internally as my cock stirs in my pants. I hope no one sees it, hard and erect against my slacks as I try hopelessly to look at the crucifix pinnacle way above in front of me to curtail my nerves.

She tastes so fucking good; forbidden like sin. And boy, am I a sinner; I'm a god-damn sinner. That's why I'm here today; all dressed up in an Armani, with my soiled hands buried deep into my pockets as if I'm hiding them from Him.

I walk into the Cathedral with a hard cock and my heart beating a billion times per second. Mama inhales like she's finally home. Jason kisses his teeth. Joan mutters something about the worst Sunday of her life.

It's Sunday and Jason suggested I follow him to Church. Then mama overheard and decided to come along with Joan.

I didn't want to go; I wanted to say no, but then I caught sight of the wall I pressed Alaina against as I finger-fucked her and I instantly agreed, because if I didn't, I'd be tempted to either break down her door and have my way with her, or beat it out.

I'm here to ask God and Taylor for forgiveness.

Dios, I hope she understands my plight, because dad was absolutely right. Women definitely make men sinners, and women like Alaina? Fuck, they make you an unapologetic, psychoneurotic demon. Imagine that I came here to beg for forgiveness for touching her, but her boobs are practically all I can fucking see as I stare at Priest Carmen.