Twenty-eight (R)

Post Malone ft

Post Malone ft. Young Thug - Goodbyes.

~

REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD. Wait till they forget what they did, then remind them why they should never fuck with you.

I was outside talking to Mr. Abraham beside the pool about the construction going on in Markham. I was supposed to never leave mama's side like she begged me to that night after Alaina and I had yet another altercation, but business was important as Abe's pregnant wife wanted them to go home as soon as possible.

He made reference to his nephew dancing with a pretty lady in red more than once, but I didn't think too much of it. Lots of ladies wore red to parties.

After our meeting, I came inside my house to be greeted by a glimpse of sharp red at the centre of the foyer. I'd have ignored it and gone up the stairs to my room had those braids not come into view. Those new braids I kept intermittently staring at as I asked her if she bought a dress from McGill's.

She did. I know she did. Even though Joan said she bought two gowns, Alaina is a terrible liar. She gave herself away with the eye contact avoidance.

I don't care that she bought that red dress with my cash. I mean, red is my favorite color. Why I'm fucking pissed however, is because I'm not the only man who saw her in it; about fifty other men did. No, literally. They were gawking at her as she danced with Miller like they would shoot him without second thought just to get a chance to dance with her.

Mierda. I don't even blame them. I was doing the exact same thing. Which sane man will see those boobs and that plump ass in that tight fucking dress accompanied by that face without instantly reacting physically to it?

My cock involuntarily stirred in my pants immediately I saw her; my shoulders froze up in tension; my pulse skyrocketed. Jesus fucking Christ, I thought I was going insane. And I knew I wasn't the only one.

This is exactly why I told her to wear that loose uniform - it wouldn't hug her body and make even married men salivate, like this red one is.

Red makes her look hot as sin.

She was the one Abe was referring to, - of course even Abe thought she was pretty - but she wasn't dancing with Devon. No, she was dancing with some other curly-haired kid, and he was touching her in ways that annoyed me just because if our roles were reversed, Alaina would have pushed me away from her.

From then on, my eyes never left her. She was breaking dress code and whatnot, but I wanted to fucking stare at her, so I let her do whatever the fuck she wanted.

I saw her laugh with Jeremiah. I saw Ingrid try to pick on her. I saw mama approach her. And finally, I saw that blonde bastard, Miller, ask her for a dance which she obviously didn't refuse.