Fifty-nine

Westlife - No Place That Far

~

Mr. John: I know you have a knack for masochism. So meet me in the boxing ring at Rue Fanchère. And leave your fighting spirit at home.

From the first day I entered the boxing ring at some elite club in downtown Markham with my girlfriend's grandfather, I knew exactly how I was going to get him back for his ultimatum.

His granddaughter's moan against my lips as I kissed her like a madman in the foyer, in front of her entire family - himself inclusive - and inside my car as I stroked her wet slit while he watched, cluelessly, with a frown on his lips alongside the rest of her family members through a window filled my heart with criminal ecstasy.

It would have been a hundred times better if Alaina had let me fuck her in her room when I'd asked—the carnal things I'd have made her scream just to get it into her grandfather's thick skull that she belongs to me. Not him; me.

That euphoric feeling disappeared however, when she got down from my laps and sashayed into her mama's home. It did, but my hard-on didn't; it's present and heavy, aching for her and only her. Doesn't even help that I'm in my Audi—the same car we fooled around in sometime in the past.

When I drove out of the compound, I didn't leave immediately, no, instead I parked here, right outside her mother's compound, in little hopes that she'll miraculously appear in front of me with all her luggage and a smile on her face. But none of that has happened.

It's unbelievable how much I want that girl, but it's even much more unbelievable that she doesn't believe my love for her regardless of all the shit I'm willing to go through for her.

It's also ironic really—in the past, she'd been the one always begging me to have mercy on her, but I never listened. Now, I'm the one pathetically begging and literally getting beaten to see her, but she's not listening to me either.

That fact doesn't sit right with me. It's like a situation of unreciprocated love and it fucking hurts, even moreso than my various concussions.

But at least I was able to shove the fact that contrary to what people have filled her head with, I love her and I'll never ever break her heart, into her skull. She's currently the one who's breaking my heart constantly.

When a familiar Spider gets welcomed into their compound, I angrily leave, because if I don't, I will whip out the gun I used on Sam Dawes from my compartment and kill him, and that'll be the most unnecessary thing I've ever done in eleven years.

It's time to fix my life, if not for anything else, then for the sole purpose of going back there to get my girlfriend all to myself.

And I swear that after I'm done with Theodore Dawes and I go back for her, if she hesitates, or hits me with her iconic "I don't know" line, I'll knock her out, take her to any fucking house I get my hands on and chain her to the bed, before I proceed to fuck the audacity out of her for even trying to pull us apart in the first fucking place.