Thirty-one

Dua Lipa ft

Dua Lipa ft. Calvin Harris and Young Thug - Potion.

~

IT'S THE DAY OF THE long-awaited board meeting.

I'm facing my mirror and giving myself a little pep talk, for encouragement and confidence.

And I'm failing woefully.

Oh, common, Alaina. They're just boobs. They're just two heaps of flesh. It's almost like he saw your skin on any other part of your body.

Lol. He saw your nipples, Ina. My subconscious manages to butt in.

Oh, my God. I palm my face with my hands. I'm doomed.

Mr. Ash is the first man to ever see my two breasts. Like actually see them in all their fleshy glory.

They were sprawled out like art in a gallery for his visual pleasure; all puckered up and staring at him after I begged him to suckle on them and flick my nipples with his tongue.

Jesus Christ, Alaina. You're so embarrassing.

And then to make matters fifty times worse, he just...ignored me and left. He left me high and dry. He made me beg him again and he just did what he wanted to do.

He made me touch myself. I couldn't go to bed without the relief. I tried not to picture him in my head or moan out his name, but I failed. I failed horribly.

It's not fair. It's not fair at all.

I looked so stupid last night, especially when I began to put on my discarded clothes after he left.

Little girls don't make deals with men, he said.

I'm a twenty-five year old woman, not a child. I tried to prove that to him, and I did, but I feel like I failed instead. He ignored me.

What was I expecting though? Mr. Ash does not like me. Maybe I was wrong in my deductions and he doesn't even want me either. Maybe he regrets what happened that night at Joan's party, and yesterday night as well. It was just another irreversible mistake.

I feel so ashamed of and disgusted at myself for letting such a human being get to me so badly. Whenever we're alone together, whether he ends up touching me or not, I always end up being the loser. If he doesn't insult me about it the next time we see each other, he totally ignores me and makes me feel...stupid and used. While he, on the other hand has the time of his life toying with my emotions and fucking Ingrid Reid while he's at it.

Urgh! I'm so frustrated, I could pull at my hair and scream.

I don't even fucking know how I'm going to ride in his car with him to the office. Alone. In that stupid Audi.