Forty-five (R)

Chase Atlantic - HEAVEN AND BACK

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Chase Atlantic - HEAVEN AND BACK.

TW: I don't really know what to say, but it gets a bit rough.

~

WHILE MY LAST EXPERIENCE with dick didn't go really well, I was liking this one. For someone so impatient and grumpy, Mr. Ash is a superb blowjob teacher.

A good teacher with great vocal cords as well.

I don't know how I ended up in this position; I don't know why I didn't just stand on business and tell him 'no' numerous times; I don't know why I'm such a sucker for a man like Mr. Ash.

He was cruel to me, he hit me and he's threatened to kill me and my family more times than I can count...but he also seems to wring en effect out of me. A catastrophic effect in which I can't refuse him anytime his body comes in contact with mine. It's like there's an unseen attraction between both of us; an attraction that doesn't give two shits about our circumstances and only exists for the purpose of forcing him and I to get with each other every slight opportunity.

It seems to hold more and more power each time I let Mr. Ash close to me. It's selfish and full of spite; I can tell that it wants me to give into my ex-boss completely. It wants me to surrender my fragility over to his hostility. It wants me to pop from all these unexplainable emotions I'm feeling.

He's messed me up beyond words, unapologetically, and yet here I am, on my knees and soaking wet for him. Funny thing is I'd do it all over again just to hear him talk so feral and see him act so out of control.

But I think I made a mistake when I tried to edge him like he did me. A grave mistake. Because his large hand grips my ponytail and he holds my head steady. With the visceral look in his green orbs, I just know I fucked up...and I'm going to have a problem saying "ahh" in the next few days.

"Open that mouth."

Uh oh.

The tone of his command has me snapping my lips open immediately.

His lips tip up and the last words I hear before my mouth is stretched out by his dick, are the words 'good' and 'girl.'

But dear God, I don't feel good. I don't feel good at all. I feel bad...and dirty. Degradation urges my core to cry a river onto the carpeted floor, and my nipples form diamonds as they brush over the cotton-thorny fabric of my towel over and over again.

Mr. Ash's groan reverberates throughout the suite and I try to clench my thighs together.

"Open wider, puta."