17 // DAY 7

FRIDAY XX DEC 7:24 P.M.

As Friday morning hit, about three hours after everyone woke up in Nilou's house, the Favonious officials had finally made their way toward their area in town. 

The generator's battery died in Alhaitham's house, which is something out of anyone's control. Upon putting in a new battery, the workmen tested it just to make sure it would turn on this time around. After the officials left, Alhaitham, Mona, Tighnari, and Layla all left to go back to their temporary house.

It was a bit bittersweet about the company leaving, as the house seemed livelier with more people in it. Though for you, you were certainly happy the three of them were leaving. Mona and Layla couldn't play detective anymore, and Alhaitham wouldn't be pestering you in person as often.

Alhaitham went straight to his room after the four of them ate dinner, happy to have his own room back after having to deal with you, Mona, and Layla ransacking the kitchen at two in the morning. As well as dealing with you and Mona running around the kitchen over the last of whatever snack the other grabbed, demanding to give it back. 

Alhaitham picked up his phone as he sat against the wall on the bed, a book beside him just in case someone decided to barge in. He had already made that mistake once on this trip and wasn't going to slip up again. Otherwise, it wouldn't be good this time around. 

As soon as he picked up his phone, it vibrated. There was a message alert, making him unlock his phone and drag down the notification bar. A small smile made its way onto his face upon seeing who it was from.

 A small smile made its way onto his face upon seeing who it was from

Headache 2.0

DO YOU MISS ME YET???

ME

No, not in the slightest.

Headache 2.0

Good because I don't miss you

ME

That seems rather bold. If you missed me then you wouldn't be texting me.

Headache 2.0

HAH

okay think whatever you wanna think

I'm doing this to annoy you

ME

Are you sure you wanna do that?

Headache 2.0

AND WHAT ARE YA GONNA ABOUT IT???

NOTHING.

THATS RIGHT.

ME

I could switch houses