034 // KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE

"For the millionth time, my ahoge is not an antenna."

"I think it's a secret receiver." A teasing smile spread across your lips, eyes wandering to the stray standing piece of hair atop his head. Your eyes narrowed for a moment as you could've sworn it moved. Was that my imagination?

A playful scoff bounced off the walls. "It's not. It would be wired if it was."

"It just moved."

A light pain spread across your nose as you covered it. "I think you're delusional."

Peaceful.

A perfect one word description of the calm features spread on Alhaitham's face. No pain, no worry, just pure happiness for enjoying the moment in front of him.

"Don't grab it and make me beg for mercy. I don't have you cornered in a bathtub to turn the cold water on." A soft laugh rumbled in your chest, eyes rolling as a result. The memories of the identity reveal flowed in your head, remembering the rollercoaster of emotions very well.

"I wished I ripped it off then."

"That's a weird way of saying you wanted a piece of me back then."

Exquisite and luring.

Captivating and unique shining teal eyes, sweet and smooth red bait hugging his pupil to catch those not on guard.

A chill spiked each bone down your spine, cold fingertips lifting your face. "What are you thinking about?"

Your eyes averted his quickly, finding a spot on the wall to stare at. "The people listening in on us through our phones."

Peculiar.

Alhaitham's fingers twitched in amusement at your answer, the corner of his lips twitching. If you were to use a magnifying glass, you could see his smirk already formed. "I'm sorry, what? You say that out of everything?"

"You know, the little people that listen in to—"

"You yap too much." He leaned in subtly, his playful smirk fully emerging. His actions caught you off guard, resulting in your heart to start racing in circles. The smile shrunk on your face, mouth agape. His scent lingered over your nose, tickling it.

Amorous.

"Your face is the color of a rose in full bloom."

Wondrous.

"For someone who keeps to himself and hardly socializes, you have a lot of flirting behavior up your sleeve."

Alhaitham's laughter caressed the side of your face, happiness seemingly soaking in your face. A warm smile crept upon your lips seeing the small crinkles at the corners of his closed eyes.

Alluring.

His hand stayed under your chin. "It gives me a lot of time to think of how to improve myself in this relationship. I have to keep up with the girl who likes to keep me on my toes with the few word descriptions she gives me. Which ones did you use this time?"

You hummed, the corners of your lips hurting from the big smile. "You probably already know."

"Breathtaking better be one of them."

"That was last time."

"So I'm not breathtaking anymore?"

"No, no. You are." You raised your left hand, pushing back the few strands of hair that fell over his eyes. Your fingers drifted to his right cheek, pinching it. His thumb meandered to rest below your lips from your actions. Just the small brush of his thumb made your heart pound harder.