《2》

Y/N'S POV

I'm in my practice room now. We're now discussing about how we'll going to perform and making a list of how many songs we'll perform and which team will perform after one.

"So first we'll start the performance with BTS Boy With Luv and Twice's Cheer Up. Followed by Enhypen's Drunk-Dazed, Le Sserafim Antifragile, Aespa Next Level, TXT- Sugar Rush Ride." Mr. Sim said.

Time passed and we already listed our schedule. Boys unit will perform in male group songs and girls unit will perform in Female group songs.

You're wondering which songs I'll perform. Hype Boy, Attention, Ditto, Antifragile, Solo by Jennie, More and More by Twice. Their also includes few hip hope dances and dance break.

I'm very happy that I got Hanni's part in New Jeans songs. I hope I can do it well.

Well I'm a multistan. I officially stan every group of HYBE. And New Jeans & Enhypen are my ults.

"Okay students now go to your practice rooms and start your rehearsal, you can go to individual practice rooms if needed." Sir told to us.

We all nodded. "Also you all have to practice this weekend from 12PM to 8PM. Since the performance is in Monday I already submit a letter to your schools so they can consider that day for you all."

"Okay thank you sir." We all thanked him and went to our practice room.

"Mina you have to make your body more flexible and your hands will go higher. Yes like this....and Y/N you have to improve your facial expression Okay?"

"Yes sir"

We all practicing for an hour now. We remembered our choreo now we're just making it perfect.

"Let's take a small break" teacher said.

We sat on the floor and drinking water. Then we're talking about some random topics.

"Hey do you know New Jeans going to arrange their offline fansign event on next week Thursday?" Yoon asked me

"Oh yeah I know. I also enter my name on the raffle but I don't know what will happen. Last time I didn't won Enhypen's fansign so I'm worried for this one" I said sadly.

"Don't worry you'll surely win." Sugi assured me

"If I win, I'll the be one of the luckiest person in the world. I can meet with Hanni then." I said kinda daydreaming of it.

Well who wouldn't. I'm praying to God 24/7 to win this so that I can meet with my idol.

"Look she is already started daydreaming about it. You are really so whipped for her." Soomin said.

"Of course I am. You all know that I love her-"

"More than you love yourself. We all know that" Mina said while pointed to all except me. I just giggled at her statement.

"Y/N what if Hanni asked for your number and what if she also get a crush on you in the fansign? You're also so beautiful even girls have a crush on you." Sugi asked while wiggling her eyebrows.

"First of all let me win the fansign. It's still unsure whether I'll get the chance to see her or not. And for your question, na it won't be happen. She way more beautiful than me also she is not a bi or someone who's like girls I guess." I said.

Yeah you guess it right. I'm bi, I was straight at first but Hanni is the reason I came out as bi.

"When will the winners list published?" Mina asked

"Umm let me think.....oh wait IT'S TOMORROW OMG" (a/n- oh my, oh my god)
I said kinda freaking out.

"I'll pray for you so that you can win the fansign" Sugi said and patted my arm.

I thanked her and then again we started practicing

Time skipped~

After almost 3hours of practice we left now I'm heading towards my apartment.

I entered into my room changed my clothes and made my dinner. After that I went to my bed scrolling thorough the social medias and talked with my parents then I turned off the light and off to dreamland.

____________________________________________

When I was in bedroom I suddenly heard someone knocked on the main door. I quickly went there and opened the door. The a person wearing a mask. "Who are you?" I asked. No answer.

The person then started approaching to me and pushing me into the room. I can't see the person's face but I guessed this is a girl. She locked the door and suddenly dragged me into my bedroom and throw me to my bed.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?" I yelled at her. She hovered over me and removed her mask. My eyes went wide.

It's her.

Suddenly I opened my eyes and sat on the bed. It was a dream. But why I saw her in my dreams also in that position. She is an idol I can't think about her like that. I shrugged and drank some water then again I went to sleep.

Well I kind of liked it.

____________________________________________

230219 ♡♡