《6》

Y/N'S POV:

D-DAY

FINALLY THE DAY HAS COME. I CAN'T WAIT AAAAAA!!!

Now its 7 in the morning. The fansign is from 3:30PM. Thankfully my class will end at lunch time which is 1:30PM, because the faculty members have meeting on the next half.

I hurriedly rushed to get shower. I already pack my things yesterday, I also took my jeans and crop top. I'll changed my dress in school 'cause whoever wants to go in this event with school uniform. (A/N: I won't)

After my morning routine and made myself sandwiches. Last moment I checked my things again.

"Album, letters and the bracelet, okay done." I wrote them letters and made a cute bracelet for Hanni. Hope she will like it :)
Then I left my house and headed towards my school.

Time skipped~

Class ended. My excitement increasing rapidly as the time is coming. I run to my locker as soon as the class ended. I grabbed my bag and went to washroom.

I changed my clothes and doing my hair, also put a light make-up.

"Damn girl, you're so excited. I never saw you this fast before." Mina said while entering the washroom along with Sugi.

"Of course she is. After all she is going to meet with her crush." Sugi teased.

"At least she will know that I'm exist, this crazy fangirl of her exists in this world." I said.

"Okay okay hurry up and go." Mina said.

I left school and headed towards, where my dreams will come true.

At the venue~

I arrived here 45 minutes before the time. I get a seat in the middle of the second row so I can clearly see the stage. The staffs are still arranging the things.

My heart is beating so fast. My hand is sweating. I'm so nervous. Stay calm. Stay calm.

After few minutes the time has finally come.

"The wait is over. Bunnies let's welcome our idols with a big applause." A person I think he is the manager spoke.

____________________________________________

HANNI'S POV

When our manager announced we entered in the stage. Everyone is cheering and clapping for us. I'm happy to see my fans after a long week.

We introduced ourselves and welcomed them by giving a small speech one by one. When its Minji's turn I scanning the crowd and suddenly I see a very familiar face. I stared at the person and it seems like her eyes are also on me.

I broke the eye contact and thinking of who is she. Then I remember something, oh damn please don't tell me its her. I again saw her and scanned her face. I have to confirm it.

We then sat on our seats and I asked my manager to give my phone. I opened her insta and trying to match the two faces.

Oh God this is really Y/N. Why she's here- wait, s-she's our fan? Oh!!. Am I her bias? What's this feeling? Why am I feeling this?

While I'm blabbering in my head I saw one fan already is sitting on Minji's table. It's started already.

I signed and talked with few of our Bunnies and keep glancing at her waiting for her turn. She's now standing in the line. Soon her turn came. Minji's table is first and I'm in 3rd. Haerin is 2nd.

Y/N is now in Haerin's table, I keep glancing at her while talking to my fan.

Now she came to my table. When we make eye contact again but this time very closely. I smiled at her she did the same. I signed her album.

"H-Hello!" She said.

"Hi Y/N" oh shit.

"Umm y-you know my name?" She asked me in shocked.

"Uh I heard your name when you talking with Haerin haha." I gave her my bunny smile. (A/N: Cutieee 😭😭)

"Oh okay." She said. "Here a letter for you and I have a special gift for you." Oh.
"I made this bracelet only for you because you are my bias." WHATT?!

"Oh thank you." I extend my hand to her, she put the bracelet into my wrist. This is so cute also there's my name onto it. "Where are you from? You aren't Korean right?" I asked

"Uh yes. I'm from (Your hometown). I'm studying at Hanlim and I'm staying in an apartment alone because my parents are in my hometown."

"Which apartment you're living? Is it near the school or far from it?" I don't know why but I indirectly asked her address.

"I'm living in xxx apartment near the Pink Rose café. 3rd floor, room no 302." Damn.

One of our staff then singnaled,that her time is over. Whyy? I want to talk to her more. She then bowed to me and then I again extend my hand to her for handshake she took it and hold my hands. Her hand is warm. Then she went to other table.

I smiled at the bracelet she gave and took the letter and kept it into my pocket. I'm suddenly feeling hot on my face. I touched my cheeks and it's warm? Am I blushing?

Soon the event ended. The rest of time I couldn’t control myself from staring at her. We said goodbyes to bunnies and left the place.

All the way to dorm I kept thinking about her. The first time I saw her this close to mine. She is so beautiful and gorgeous. Also she looks cute when she get shy. Am I already whipped for her?

Anyways the day spent really well.

____________________________________________

230224 ♡♡

Hello guys I'm back as I promised. How are you all?

Guess what.....this book is already crossed 300+ views and went on #1 😭😭.
Again thank you so much for reading this book. Ily.

Also they now met face to face T T. I really want to go in fansign :")