《9》

Y/N'S POV

We watched three movies instead of one. It's now almost 7 in the evening. We were so into the movies that we didn't care of the time.

"The movies are really great." Hanni said and stretching her arm. I nodded. "What do we do now?" She asked.

"You suggest, nothing is coming in my mind rn." I scratched my head. "Wait I'm bringing some snacks." I went to kitchen. After some time I back with the snacks. I set the snacks on the small table infront of the couch and sat beside her.

"Y/N?" I hummed and face to her. "I'm your bias right?" I nodded feeling my cheeks getting red and my heart is beating faster. "Then what is your favorite part of my face?"

"Li- uhh your n-nose." I was going to say lips but I say nose instead. I don't want to sound like a creep.

"Okay, let's play the game Cham Cham. But in one condition. If I lose you'll bite my nose and if you lose then I'll bite your lips." WHAT?!?! IS SHE OKAY OR WHAT?! I still processing of what she told just now.

"O-ok-ay let's play." I said. Wait, did she just smirk at me?!? OH MY GOD What the fuck is happening. Y/N don't lose just please don't lose.

We started to play the game, in 4th round she lost. I slowly aproched to her and get my face near to her face. I feel butterflies in my stomach when her breath hit my lips, then I bite her nose lightly and came back to my spot quickly.

The next to round we both passed then in 7th round she lost again and I bite her nose as per the condition.

"Haha finally you lost." Hanni said. GOD WHYY??! "As per condition now I'm going to bite your lips." She then started aproching to me. I closed my eyes when she bring her face closer to mine. Then I felt her lips brushed on my lips as she bite it.

I'm now feeling a whole zoo inside of my stomach. I let my breath out which I was holding. She looked straight into my eyes for few seconds and get back to her position.

After few more rounds, I lost this time for the 4th time. She again bring her face to mine and leaned in. As usually I closed my eyes, but instead of feeling her teeth I felt her lips on mine. She kissed me!!! I don't move a centimeter. I'm feeling shivers in my spine. After 2-3 seconds she realised and quickly pull off.

"I-I'm s-so-sorry, I d-didn't want to....it's an acc-" I cut her off by smashing my lips on her. I couldn't control myself. I wanted to feel her lips more.

I put my right hand on her neck and the other one on her waist pulling her closer to mine. She frozed for a second then replied to my kiss.

She put her both hands around my torso, pulling me closer to her. That's it. Now I realised my obsession, my craziness for her is all for love. I'm head to toe in love with her. Only her.

I didn't care about others. She is all I want in my life. I pushed my tongue into her mouth which she accept. After making out for almost a minute I pulled away both breathing heavily.

She then pulled me by the collar of my shirt and again pressed her lips on mine. She came closer to me and sat on my lap kissing me deeply.

I move my lips from her and went to her cheeks to jaw then to her neck. I pushed her on the couch and went on top of her. She moaned a little when I found her sweet spot. She slid her hands under my shirt, trailing her hands up and down giving me goosebumps.

I again went to her lips kissing her passionately. I lift her shirt a little and slide my hand caressing her stomach.

Suddenly I heard my phone ringing and I stopped. I stare at her eyes deeply and peck her lips before I got up to pick the call. It's from my dad. Wow nice timing.

I picked the call and started talking with them. If he wouldn't call me I don't know where it would stop. Hanni got up on the couch sitting beside me.

While talking in the phone I felt two hands wrapped around my waist. She put her face on my shoulder and hugging me from behind. When I done talking I turned to her.

"Won't you go to your dorm today? It's getting late." I showed her the time 8PM.

"It's weekend and we have nothing to do tomorrow. So can I stay here tonight and sleep together?" She asked me cutely wrapped her hands around my neck. How can I say no to her.

"Of course you can stay here but if your manager scold me then you'll be responsible for it." She gave me a her cute smile and pecked my nose. If she still acting like this I'll be vaporized for sure.

"Don't worry, he won't. Let's go to make dinner." She said and cleaning the center table (A/N: We called it as center table)

We both made our dinner together and have it. She cleaned the dishes while I prepare the bed. She came and sat up on my bed, I did the same. We both lay down cuddling each other.

She stared at me and removed few strands of my hair and said "You're so pretty." I felt my cheeks flushed by the touch of her with the sudden compliment. "You also look cute when you blushed."

"You're the cutest one here." I said and pinched her cheeks. She pouted.

"Hey! I'm not a baby."

"Of course you're my baby." I grinned and pinch her cheeks again.

"Says the one who is younger than me." This strikes me.

"How do you know I'm younger than you- wait did you read my letter?" I asked. She nodded. "Yah I'm embarrassed now" I covered my face with my hand.

"No don't. I really liked that letter." She removed my hand from my face. I gave her a small smile.

"Goodnight Hanni."

"Goodnight cutie." She kissed my forehead. Soon we off to dreamland in each others arm.

____________________________________________

230301 ♡♡

Lady Sam and Mon in your area.
Have you watched GAP? They're so cute T T

Have a nice day. Bye~~~