《13》

Y/N'S POV

We went to domino's 'cause we both love pizza. We ordered a large pepper barbecue cheese burst pizza. We take some pictures until our food came.

After sometime our order has arrived. We sprinkled some origano and chili flakes onto it before started eating. The pizza is really tasty. Both of us enjoyed it.

While eating I noticed 2 people pointing to us and maybe talking about us. I brushed it off and focus on our pizza. Hanni then told me to open my mouth, she fed me so did I.

This time that two people clicking pictures of us in a distance. I think they're the sasaengs. God why don't they mind there own business. I turn around and give them a angry glare. They quickly turned off their cameras. Then I focused on the pizza.

I don't want Hanni to know about this, she must be feel uncomfortable if she knows. Not a few moments later I saw them sat near our table. I'm sure they're attempting to hear our conversation.

I keep glancing at those two girls. Hanni noticed it and asked me if anything happened, I shook my head and gave her a reassuring smile.

"Y/N what do we do tomorrow?" Hanni asked mouth filled with pizza.

"I was planning to stay at home but if you want to go somewhere then we can go there."

"Great I was thinking about this too. Let's spend the whole day in your dorm." She winked at me. My girl is so flirty.

I glanced at them and noticed they place their phone at the corner of the table the back camera is facing us and they're eating normally. I can guarantee they're shooting video of us.

It was my straw. I stand up from my chair and went straight to them snatching the phone from the table. As usual they're filming us. I stopped the video and opened the camera roll and deleted it. They seemed so shocked with my actions.

"Hey! What are you doing with my phone give it back to me. Don't you know that do not touch someone's thing without their permission." One of the girl tried to get back her phone.

"Permission huh?? You're teaching me manners? The one who's making a video of someone without their permission."

"W-what are you talking about?"

"Don't be so dumb okay? I clearly saw the video on your phone. I saw you both from the start. Clicking pictures, sitting near our table and now making video! You thought I wouldn't understand this, huh I'm not that dumb."

"Fine sorry we won't do that. Okay? Now give me my phone." She again tried to take it from my hand but I distance myself from them.

"Where are those photos you taken earlier?"

.......

"I ASKED A QUESTION."

"I-in my phone I promise I'll delete it." Another girl spoke.

"Do it now. Now means NOW" Then I heard some stuffs came behind me asking what's happening. When I turned to the stuff the girl get the chance and snatched her phone from me and ran out of the shop with her friend. I was about to chase them but a hand hold my arm, it's Hanni.

"Leave them, come and finish your food." She said, I calm myself down a bit because of her touch. I nodded and went to our table.

On the way to home~

I told Hanni everything from start of what happened earlier. She told me not to care about them.

"How can I not care about them? They're interfering someone's privacy, most important that was you. It's okay to be shocked if anyone saw their idol on streets but that doesn't mean they've to click pictures even make video of them." I again getting angry at the thought of the incident.

I felt soft lips on my cheeks. My face immediately got red. I turned to her and she chuckled at my reaction.

"Aww you really care about me that much?" She cutely asked holding my arm.

"Of course why not, you are my girlfriend after all."

"Okay okay now calm down, we're already near to your apartment." I let out a long breath and headed to my room.

After we arrived we both changed our clothes into pj. I'm now doing my hair and putting some moisturizer on my face. I feel someone hug me from behind. I smile to her through the mirror.

"Not sleepy yet?" I asked.

"How can I sleep without you." Gosh I'll evaporate. "I never thought you can be this angry."

"I use to stay calm most of the time but if things get on my nerves I couldn't control it."

"You know what, you were looking so hot." I turn around to her and give her a smirk.

"Oh really? That means I can make you sweat with my hotness." I slowly approach to her ear and whispered "Wanna see?"

"If you say so." She gave me another smirk.

I pinned her to the wall, I bring my face closer to her neck and trailed my nose from her neck to her face. I stare deeply to her eyes. My hot breath hitting her lips.

I lift her up and went to my bed placing her on it. I lift my shirt up and throw it on the floor reveling my sports bra and my abs.

"You have nice abs and curvy figure I see." Hanni said smiling. I went on top of her staring at her lips. She then smashed her lips with mine which I replied.

I pushed my tongue and devouring her sweet lips. She let out a small moan. I went from her lips to her neck sucking and living  marks. She's gripping my hair breathing heavily.

She then pulled off her shirt too. I kissed her neck to her collarbone. I kissed her belly and lightly sucked it. Then I went back to her lips again.

She flipped me and now she's on top of me. She gave me a smirk and started sucking my neck. I wrapped my arms around her feeling her warmth as she kissing me from my neck to my torso.

After few more minutes of making out we wore our shirts and laid beside each other.

"Goodnight Nini."

"Good Night baby."

Soon we both fell asleep while cuddling.

____________________________________________

230311 ♡♡

What do you think who's the top?? 👀