《5》

Y/N'S POV

I'm in school now. The bell rings which means it's lunch time. I went to cafeteria with Sugi and Mina. Yes we're in same school also our classes are same.

When I came school in the morning my classmates and teachers appreciated our performance. I'm glad that they liked it.

We're eating our lunch then Mina asked me "Hey Y/N are you going to the dance class today?"

"Yes I will. What about you?"

"If you're going then I'm going too." She said and smiled. Smiled too.

10 minutes left for our next class we finished our lunch went to our class.

____________________________________________

HANNI'S POV:

I just finished my lunch. My members are coming today at the evening so don't have to stay alone on another day.

Since I have nothing to do I'm now laying on my bed staring at the ceiling. Then I remember something. About yesterday's event. About her.

I want to know about her. Then I opened my insta and started searching for the group. Yes I find it.

I tap on their story and saw a group photo of them and I find her. I saw the tags in the picture. Oh they have individual accounts too. I tap on her tag and opened her account. I smiled when I saw her pictures.

She's so beautiful. Anyone can fall for her. I liked few posts of her. Then I unknowingly pressed the follow button.

I keep scrolling her account. She also created few vlogs. I think they're her parents.

I feel my eyes are getting heavier. I turned off my phone and fell asleep.

____________________________________________

Y/N'S POV

Time skipped so fast, now its 8 in the night. I'm sitting on my study table doing my assignments. After few more minutes I completed my assignments.

I went to the kitchen to make dinner. I decided to make fried rice along with chicken curry. I made it and had my dinner.

I'm sitting on my bed and thinking about the day after tomorrow. I'm smiling like an idiot.

OMG WHAT WILL I DO WHEN I'LL SEE THEM? What will I do when I saw my Hanni? What should I say to them? To her? I'll definitely stutter. I have to write down those things.
YAHH!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DAY.

I opened my insta and saw someone followed me. I mostly didn't care of who are following me, mostly are unknown people. But this time I opened the notification section to see who's the person, if anyone of my close one followed me.

It's a private account and profile picture of sky. The person also liked my few posts. Hmm must be our fan.

The sky and the clouds reminds me of her. What if-  Here I am, again thinking about something impossible and stupid.

I shrugged and started watching my phone. I saw some videos on YouTube then turned off my phone and fell asleep thinking about Hanni.

I can't wait for the day.

____________________________________________

230220♡♡

100 READS ALREADY 😭😭 THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL.

Short chapter. Next chapter will be the fansign day where they'll meet each other face to face >.<

But I'll update the next chapter on Thursday/Friday. Because I have exams :")

See you soon. Bye~~~