《17》

Y/N'S POV

It's been almost a week since HYBE confirmed about us to the medias and soon the articles came and the news spreaded rapidly. I told Sugi and Mina everything and they congratulate me.

I also told my dance class friends and they are happy for us. Yesterday I told my parents about this which they gladly accept, they also told me that they want to meet with her.

After the news came, as usual some people reacted negatively and they mostly are fanboys lmao. But most of her fans are happy, they even trended a tag saying #CongratulationHanni.

Thankfully that convenience store incident didn't happen again yet. HYBE took immediate action to them who were present in that incident.

I didn't met with Hanni since that day, but of course we talked through phone. She is happy that most of her fans supported her. Oh one thing, her parents also accepted us and they also want to meet with me.

Today is Saturday but I had practice for the whole day because our Annual fest is coming in two months. We have school also some of our members are in college so only weekends we get the time for practice.

Hanni is also busy with their upcoming MMA stage. So it's really hard for her to spend some time with me.

I just came home. I bought some snacks on the way. I take a quick shower and lay down on my bed feeling tired. I check the time and it's 5:30PM.

After some time I got up and went to my desk to complete my assignments also studied for my upcoming test.

Time skipped to 8PM.

I packed my stuffs when I done and went to kitchen to make dinner. My phone buzzed, seems like someone texted me. I saw the phone, it's from Hanni.

Hanni ❤️✨️

Hey! I just came from practice. If you're free can I call you?

Sure!!

As soon as she read my text she called me. I smiled and pick it up.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hello! How was your day?" She asked.

"So exhausting. I practiced for 7hours today. What about you?"

"Same as well. We practiced for almost 10hours. Anyways are you free tomorrow evening?" She asked.

"Yeah why?"

"Umm how about we go on a walk in a park? I miss you so much."

"Sounds great. I miss you too. It's been so long we haven't meet."

"Yup. I know a park where people don't go often, so there will be not much people."

"Okay send me the location I'll meet you there. Bye."

"Okiee bye muah." I giggled at her reply and hung up. God she is the elder one and acts like the youngest. Then I went to kitchen to make dinner.

                                       ~~~
Next day~

It's 5PM now Hanni already send me the location. I left the dorm and headed to the park.

When I arrived, I saw she's already there. As soon as she saw me, she ran to me and crushed me with a tight hug.

"Y/N-ah I missed you sooo much."