《16》

HANNI'S POV

We just arrived at Y/N's dorm. It's 6PM now. Honestly if she wasn't there I would've fainted. The crowd was really suffocating me.

When I went to my dorm yesterday the 4 of them jumped on me. I was so confused of what they were asking. Then Minji showed me the twitter.

Then I realised why Y/N was worried before. She didn't tell me because I would get worried. God what I've done to have her in my life.

"You go get fresh I'm giving you my clothes." Y/N said and went to her closet. I took her clothes and went to bathroom.

After sometime we both are done taking shower. I'm sitting on the couch and she went to the kitchen. Few minutes later she came with two glasses of lime soda and handed me one.

"Y/N thank you so much for coming there and saving me. If you weren't there I would've fainted because of the panic attack." I started after having few sips of the drink.

"There's nothing to thank me, how could I just stand there watching all the drama and tolerate everything. Now tell me what happened." I took one sip before starting.

"Yesterday when I went to dorm then my members jumped on me with bunch of questions, I couldn't understand at first then Minji showed me the video." She averted her eyes from mine to the ground, I can feel she's feeling guilty for not telling me at first.

"No no it's okay, I know why you didn't tell me at first so don't worry." I held her hand and she nodded. I continued.

"So today I went to the store to buy some snacks, of course I had my mask on. A guy in the store spotted me and started telling everyone that it was me. I quickly took my snacks and when I was about to leave the store the door was fully blocked with people. Some of them were fangirling and fanboying to me but most of the them started asking me about the video."

"I don't know how the reporters find me, maybe they followed me all the way there. I started having panick attack. I couldn't find a way to escape, I was hoping for someone to come. Then after few minutes you came."

I sighed when I finished. I can tell Y/N's eyes are getting angry but soon it turns into a guilty one. I frowned at that.

"I'm sorry Hanni. If I would've been more careful that day then this wouldn't happen. I put you in danger." She said. I went closer to her and hugged her.

"Please don't tell this. This is not your fault. If I wouldn't insist you to go the restaurant then this might not be happen." I said and rubbed her back.

"It's okay, you have the right to go anywhere you want." She said as we pulled away. I cupped her cheeks and gave her a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry, I'll talk with my company about this and tell them to make it confirm to the reporters. I want people to know that whom I love, who is the love of my life."

"Is it okay, aren't this is too early?"

"If I still delay this matter then today's incident can be happen often." She nodded at my statement.

"I'll tell my company tomorrow, but one thing you have to come with me." I added.

"Okay fine. Now let's make dinner together." She said cheerfully, I nodded and went to the kitchen.

Time skipped to bedtime~

We both had our dinner and went to sleep. I kissed Y/N's forehead before going to dreamland.

Next morning

We both had our breakfast and get ready to go to my company. I told my manager to bring the car, also I informed him that I'm taking Y/N with me which he totally agree.

Yesterday I informed Ms Heejin and Bang PD nim that I want to talk with them about this matter and they arranged a meeting from 11AM. Y/N also informed to her school that she can't attend the class today.

At 9:45AM, my manager arrived. We both got into the car and off to HYBE. After 30 minutes we arrived there.

"Wow, so this is HYBE." Y/N looks so amazed by seeing it. I smiled at her.

"Let's go." I said and we both went to the meeting room in 5th floor. We sat there for 30 minutes then Ms Heejin and Bang PD nim along with my other members came. We greeted them and then the meeting started.

"So you are Y/N, Hanni's girlfriend?" Ms Heejin asked.

"Yes mam." Y/N said.

"Since when you are dating?"

"We know each other for a month and we started dating for a week." Y/N said nervously.

"Tell us more about you we want to know." Bang PD nim said.

"I'm from (Your country), 18 years old. I'm big fan of kpop, specially New Jeans. I got a chance in Hanlim school so I came here myself. I saw Hanni in Permission to Dance MV and when I heard that she's in New Jeans since then I became her fan." Y/N said.

"When you met with her?"

"Um at the fansign." Y/N said and I low-key blushed thinking about that day.

"Okay so can we confirm the media about this if you two feel comfortable?" Bang PD asked.

"Okay sir we don't have any problem." I said.

"Fine then, but be more careful in public places. If any of you get harrased or anyone try to harm you inform us we'll take action." Ms Heejin said.

"Okay mam thank you." We both said.

"So the meeting is over now." Band PD nim said. We all stand up and bowed to them then they left leaving me Y/N and my other members. We also left the meeting room.

"Hey Y/N! How are you? Nice to meet you again." Danielle said and extend her hand to shake with hers.

"I'm fine. Glad that we met again." Y/N said.

"Y/N-ah please take care of our Hanni. We are glad that she have you. Hanni told me that you save her from the incident. Also we all are so happy for you two." Minji said we both look at each other and smiled.

"Of course I will unnie. I'm always be there for her whenever she need." She said and looked at me.

"Okay now I need to go, Hanni you'll stay here right?" Y/N asked, I nodded. "Okay then I'm leaving. Bye everyone, I hope we'll meet soon." She said and gave me a small hug before leaving.

____________________________________________

230414 ♡♡