《7》

Y/N'S POV:

The way I screamed when I saw them entering on the stage. They're more beautiful in real. Also I nearly jumped when Hanni noticed me.

I was speechless by Danielle's beauty. She is so gorgeous. On the other hand Haerin is the most cutest cat. Hyein is so mature at this age. I love how Minji talked like a professional.

They all welcomed me and I gave them my letters which they gladly accept. They all are so pretty. Their smile never dropped when talking with us.

Here comes my girl. My whole world stopped for those few seconds when I was talking with her. I saw her every single details on her face. God how can a one person be so beautiful, cute and hot at the same time.

Her cheeks looks so soft. How badly I wanted to squeeze it. Then comes to her lips. I swear if anyone wasn't there I would've- girl calm tf down.

But how can I?? I was so too much excited that I even told her my room no when she asked where I'm living. Fuck! Now I don't know what she was thinking about me.

Her hand was so soft and warm. I want to hold it forever. I hope she will read my letter. I wrote my feelings into it, who knows if I'll see her again or not.

Next day

I was thinking about her the whole day. I think I'm attached with her more. I couldn't even focus on my class. All I think about was her, her eyes, her smile, her giggle- ughh.... I want to meet with her again.

My friends were teasing me all the time, telling me that I'm so in love with her. They meant the word love the romantic one.

"She's my idol, my inspiration, how can I love her in a romantic way?"  Yeah my mind is filled with her, I wake up seeing her pic, went to sleep by seeing her pic, whenever I close my eyes I saw her but that doesn't mean that its a romantic love.

Right?

I feels so tired today. My mind is a mess rn. I zoned out many times in school today. Mina said that if we fall in love with someone we thinking about the person 24/7. Now I'm getting more confused.

I put my earpods and started listening some music hoping that it can help to brushed my thoughts. Suddenly OMG by New Jeans started to play....

Got no worries 'cause I got someone~
It's okay to be alone 'cause I love someone~

Then this line hits me. I realised that I didn't talk much today, maximum time I was stay quite.

I stop listening to music and went to my kitchen to make dinner. I ate my dinner and went to sleep.

____________________________________________

HANNI'S POV

"Hello? Are you even listening?" Minji waved her hands infront of me 'cuz I was zoning out.

"Oh y-yeah I am." I said to her. We are discussing about our next schedule. After that we all headed to our dorms.

"Is anything happened to you? You seems lost in thoughts the whole day." Minji asked worriedly.

"I'm fine, there is nothing." More like there is someone in my mind. I can't even tell this to anyone that I got a crush on one of our fan. Yeah yeah I admit that Y/N is my crush, I realized this when I wake up today by seeing her in my dreams.

"Is it that girl you're thinking about?" Heh?! What?! Who? How did she know?!

"What who?" I asked her.

"The girl named Y/N. I noticed that you blushed a little when you shook hands with her. Also you were smiling today seeing your bracelet, isn't it Y/N gave you?" Minji said. She's so smart.

"Yea she gave me this, I smiled because this is cute." I again smiled by seeing the cute bracelet.

"Hmm okay if you say so." I let out a small sigh. Is my actions are this noticeable?

Of what happened yesterday I can't stop myself from thinking about her. Her face continuously coming I'm my mind.

I'm in my dorm room watching the letters I got. I then pulled out the letter that Y/N gave me. I decided to read it first.

Dear Hanni Eonnie~♡

I hope you're doing well. You don't know what I'm feeling rn. I couldn't believe I saw you with my own eyes. The best thing happened with me.

You're my forever inspiration. I admire every single thing of yours. Seeing you smile makes my day better. I saw you for the first time in the PTD mv and that time you caught my attention. When I heard the news that you're going to debut I was so happy that day. If I had a bad day you're the only one who makes me forgot everything. Thank you so much to be my comfort person eonnie. Hehe you're just a year older than me so I'm calling you eonnie. I can't describe it in words that how much you mean to me. I don't know if I'll meet with you again or not so please remember that this little fan of yours exists. You are my idol and will forever be my idol.

From ~ Y/N :)♡

I almost cried by reading her letter. I never thought that I'm her inspiration. She's so precious. I want meet with her again.

I kept the letter into my bag where I keep my precious things. This letter is so much mean to me.

I went to kitchen to have dinner then made my bed. Before turning off the lights I once again saw the bracelet then turned off the lights and off to dreamland.

____________________________________________

230226 ♡♡

I'm sorry I can't write letters very well 😭. Also are you enjoying this story? I know you all are waiting for their scenes. It'll come soon 😏

Bye~~ have a great day.