《10》

HANNI'S POV

I wake up with an unfamiliar scent. I opened my eyes and saw Y/N hugging me with one hand and her head on my chest. Then I remember about yesterday.

After I kissed her accidentally, I thought she wouldn't talk with me but instead she kissed me and we made out. When she pulled away I crave for her lips more. I realised that I'm in love with her.

I still can't believe I fell in love with her this fast. Why not, she is so cute, beautiful and hot at the same time. When I came here I saw she had fever, I worried for her so I took care of her, after all she's living alone she need some time to rest. I still couldn't believe we could be this close within a day.

Yeah I put the game condition on purpose but I never thought it would end up like this. She started to moving and opened her eyes. Cute.

"Good morning cutie." I said and caressing her cheeks. She sat up on the bed so did I.

"Good Morning Hanni." She gave me a small smile. "How was your sleep?"

"It was good because you're with me." I said. She blushed and take her eyes off from me. Aish don't be this cute or else I'll bite you- I mean your cheeks ahem.

"Hanni can I ask you something?" She asked her eyes are on me. I nodded. "Um...why did you came to my house so suddenly? It is not that I didn't like it, I'm just curious of what makes you coming to my house. That was the first time you saw me in the event." Oh dear.

"Let me tell you a short story. I want to make things clear between us." I said facing her. "That was not the first time I saw you." Her eyes widened. "I saw you at the mall where you performing. You caught my eyes, I couldn't focus on others, I was only watching you. Then I found your insta and followed you from my private account. Then I saw you in the fansign event. I was wondering of where should I go for a walk yesterday and my feet dragged me here."

Her jaw dropped. She was so surprised. "Y-you have a insta account, tell me the username I'll follow you back." I showed her my account now she gasped. "This is you omg." She then follow me back I quickly accept her request.

"Y/N-ah c-can we go outside to have breakfast then we'll go to the art museum and eat lunch together in a restaurant?" I asked her seeing her reaction.

"Is it a date?"

"If you think so." She nodded give me a small smile. I know she is blushing. "Let's go and get ready." She then went to her closet finding for clothes. I decided to tease her, I went behind her and hugged her from behind she flinched.

"How about we shower together?" I whispered to her ear.

"W-wh-what I....um....I don't t-think so." Her face looks like a tomato.

"Chill girl, I'm just joking. You go take shower first." I laughed and released her.

Time skipped~

We are now in a cafè scanning the menu card. "Chicken sandwiches with one boiled agg and veg soup for me." Y/N said.

"Okay then for me White sauce pasta with strawberry shake." We placed the order. We are talking about some random topics until our foods came.

While eating I saw Y/N staring at my lips? She then stretched her arms and placed her thumb on the corner of my lips rubbing it lightly. "You had sauce there." I nodded. Suddenly a thing strike me.

"Y/N!" She hummed in response. "Can I have your number?" I asked she nodded and handed her phone to me I gave her mine as well.

We then went to the art museum. Admiring the arts. Y/N saw something interesting then she pulled me to her pointing to it. We are so closed to each other and my heart started beating faster. She faced to me and our eyes met, she still holding my arm.

I blushed by her touch, then I remember about yesterday, now my face is looks like a tomato. Where did my inner shy person gone yesterday?

She laughed when I cracke few jokes. All the way she was clingy with me. Obviously I love her touch. I intertwined my hands with her and headed to a nearest restaurant to have our lunch.

After that it's time for us to ho home. "Hey I have to go to my dorm now." I said, she pouted. She then nodded and give me a quick peck on my cheeks. I'm not satisfied. I pulled her to a place where no one is. I pulled my mask down and kissed her on lips which she replied. "Text me when you're home okay?" We shared a small smile and headed to our dorm.

It was a small date but the beautiful one. I keep smiling the whole way to my dorm. Hopefully no one can see me of my mask.

I went to my dorm room and changed my clothes. "Eyo where were you yesterday? I even texted you but you didn't replied and here you're smiling." Minji asked. I didn't opened any chats from yesterday? Damn.

"I was with my friend yesterday, we did sleepover nothing much." Yeah nothing much.

"Then why are you smiling all time?"

"Oh its just I remembering our yesterday's conversation haha." I gave her a nervous laugh. She hummed and went to her room.

Then I heard my phone buzzed. I opened it and saw its from Y/N. I again smiled this girl making me smile in 24×7.

My Y/N ❤️
Hey I arrived home. You?

Yeah I arrived too.

Okay :)

What r u  doing?

Doing my assignments :")

Oh okay then I won't disturb you.
I'll text you at night ;)

Okay ;)

I turned off my phone and went to our dance practice room since we have a stage tomorrow.

Today was a great day :)

____________________________________________

230301 ♡♡

Double update as you requested ;)