《11》

Y/N'S POV

It's been a month since I met with Hanni. We couldn't meet because she was so busy with her promotional activities. But we talk everyday through chatting, video calling and voice calling. We're getting more closer day by day.

Today is Saturday so I have no school. Hanni didn't reply to my text since yesterday night. I'm worried if she okay or not.

I'm now studying for my upcoming exams. After 2hours I checked the time it's 12PM. Great. I packed my things and went to kitchen to make lunch.

I heard the door bell ring. Wondering who can come at my house at this hour. I opened the door and someone jumped onto me calling my name. I surprised at first then I realised it is Hanni. I immediately hugged her back. I missed her so much.

After sometime we released. "Hanni what's this surprised? How are you? You didn't replied to my text, is everything okay?" I attacking her with so many questions.

"First my promotion is over so I have no work this weekend. Also I had an interview yesterday and I was very tired so I slept, today when I saw your text I was going to reply but then I decided to give you this surprise because I missed you so freaking much." She said and gave me her cutest smile that melts me.

"Okay let's go." I locked the door turned around then I noticed a bag on her hand. "Are you going somewhere?" Pointing the bag.

"I'll stay here today so I bring my clothes hehe." She scratched her head. I smiled widely to her and nodded. She put her bag on the floor and sat on the couch I sat beside her.

"Have you ate lunch?" She shook her head. "Fine I'm going to prepare the lunch." I was about to stand up but she suddenly pulled me to her and attach her lips with mine. Oh how much I missed her lips. I held her by her waist and kissed her back, she put her hands on my neck.

After sometime we pulled away, attaching our foreheads and stare into each other's eyes deeply. "I missed you so much Y/N." I gave her a quick peck on her lips.

"I missed you too. You go and change your clothes, I'm going to the kitchen." She nodded and I went to the kitchen.

____________________________________________

HANNI'S POV

I took a quick shower and changed my clothes, then I went to the kitchen. I opened the door and saw my girl cooking. I went to her and hugged her from back. She smelled so good everytime.

"May I help you miss?" I asked her. She smiled before answering.

"Lunch is almost ready, if you want to help me then prepare the table." I nodded and went to clean the table.

After sometime the food is ready, Y/N put the foods on the table I helped her with it. We started eating the lunch with a comfortable silence.

"Y/N let's go on a dinner date tonight. It's been a while we hadn't go on a date." She smiled and nodded to my statement. Again she focused on her food, I smiled seeing her mouth full with food.

When we done eating our lunch we cleaned the dishes and the table. Then we both went to her bedroom. I sat on her bed soon she came and sat beside me with two glass of mojito, she handed me one.

"How was your days in the past few days?" I asked her.

"It went normal. Went to school, then my dance class and talked with my parents and with you." She booped my nose. "What about you?"

"It was really stressful." I said and placed my head on her shoulder. She started to caressing it. When I finished the drink she took the glass and placed it to the bedside table.

I missed her touch, her lips. I can't control myself I want her touch. I again pulled her by her collar and smashed my lips on her. She replied to it and pulled me by my waist and placed me on her lap.

I pulling her hair deepening the kiss. I pushed her on the bed and went on top of her. Kissing and sucking her neck to her collarbone. I removed her shirt and she did mine. Soon we went to heaven.

Time skipped~

I opened my eyes and saw Y/N sleeping peacefully on my chest, wrapping her arms around my bare torso. A blanket is wrapped around us. When did I slept?

I really love her so much, I need her, I want to see her everyday when I wake up in the morning and night when I go to sleep. She's my everything. I really want to tell her my feelings but I'm really scared.

Scared of what if she don't have the same feelings for me. Yeah she is my fangirl but what if she likes me as an idol and not in that way? So many questions roaming in my head.

I want you to be mine only mine.

She started to move and slowly opened her eyes rubbing it. Her eyes met mine and I gave her a small smile. She sat up straight not realizing her bare body, she immediately cover her body with the blanket when she realised and her cheeks flushed.

I sat up and pinched her cheeks. Y/N looks so cute when she blushed. "Are you okay? How was your sleep?" I asked while embracing her.

"It's good. As long as I'm with you." She leaned on me. Damn why my cheeks getting hot. I hugged her so did she. "What time is it now?" We broke the hug and she asked.

"Umm it's 5 in the evening." She nodded.

"Wanna take a walk to the park then we'll go to a restaurant for dinner?"

"Sounds good, let's go to the Han River after we visit the park." She nodded.

Then we both went to get ready. After sometime, when we both are done we left the apartment.

____________________________________________

230309 ♡♡

I'M SO SORRY GUYS FOR THIS LATE UPDATE 😭😭. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE ASAP.

ALSO 1.5K READS!!
Ilysm 😭😭

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUGA 🐱❤️