《8》

HANNI'S POV

Today is Saturday. We have no schedule today also I have nothing much to do. I wake up did my morning routine and went to gym.

After breakfast I'm sitting in our living  room and watching TV. Minji and Haerin went to meet their friends, Hyein is still sleeping and Danielle is doing her skin care.

I decided to take a walk outside. I changed my clothes and left the dorm. I'm thinking about where should I go then I remember Y/N's address.

Should I go to her place? Without any second thought my feet drags me to the address. What will I tell her if she asked? I'll manage it.

____________________________________________

Y/N'S POV

I opened my eyes saw the time. It's 11AM. Why do I overslept. I suddenly feels my head is aching and my body is heating up.

Shit! I think I got fever. I lazily sat up on my bed and went to my bedside table to take the thermometer. I place it in my mouth and after 2 minutes I saw the temperature, its 102°F.

Then I took my medicine box, Wow now I even don't have paracetamol. I then placed the box on the bedside table then I heard the door bell ring. Ugh who came at this time?

I went to the door and opened it, then I saw a person with a mask and a bucket hat. That mask girl again? Before I'm going ask she pushed me into my room and she locked the door.

"What the heck are you doing? Who are you? Why did you enter into my house without my permission?" I yelled to her.

"Calm down, calm down I'm telling." She said, her voice seems familiar. She then took off her hat and her mask. I frozed. My jaw dropped at that moment.

"H-Ha-Hanni eonnie??" I asked still froze at my spot. She apologetically smiled at me. What's happening? Am I dreaming? Is this the effect of my fever? Or what?

"Well umm I'm sorry for entering in your house without your permission but I was scared of people if they saw me." She said. I then realized I didn't welcome her and I'm in my fucking pj's what the hell.

"N-No it's okay. You're welcome here anytime. P-Please take a seat here. Don't mind my room a little messy." I scratched my hair and gesturing her towards the couch. She keep staring at me and suddenly I feel a hand on my forehead.

"You're burning, do you have fever?" Yes you gave me fever. Now I'm embarrassed.

"O-Oh yeah I got a little fever this morning hehe. But don't worry I'm okay." I said give her a smile.

"No you're not, your face is read. Have take medicines?" She asked worriedly.

"No the paracetamols are over. Don't worry I'll buy-"

"You don't need to go anywhere, I have few in my purse. I keep it for emergency now go to your bedroom and take rest." She told me which I hesitantly accept. I sat on my bed, she gave me a glass of water and a pill. "Here take this."

"T-Thank you eonnie." I smiled to her.

"Menion not, also you don't need to call me eonnie, just call me Hanni okay?" She said I nodded.

"Have you ate breakfast?"

"No, actually I overslept and then I got fever that's why."

"It's okay take rest, I'll make the lunch."

"What no, you came to my house for the first time. I can make it."

"Y/N I told you not to worry about me, you need to take rest. Another thing you stay here alone let me take care of this." She said. I then lay down on my bed she put the blanket on me and left to kitchen. Here I'm still malfunctioning of what is happening rn. Is this for real or I'm seeing Hanni because of my high fever? Soon my eyes felt heavy and I fell asleep for the second time.

I feel my body is sweating heavily. I opened my eyes and remove the blanket from me. Then I saw Hanni sitting on my study table watching something. Oh please not, my desk is filled with her pics. I'm embarrassed for the second time.

"Oh you're awake. How are you feeling now?" She asked and sat on my bed.

"Much better."

"Fine, then go and take shower the lunch is ready." She smiled and I nodded. I went to my closet took some comfy clothes and entered into the bathroom. After 20 minutes I'm done. I saw Hanni sitting on the couch eyes are on her phone. I noticed her clothes.

"Hey umm do you want to change your clothes to get comfortable?" She saw me then looked at her clothes.

"Maybe I am." I nodded and went to my closet and gave her a sweat shirt along with a sweat pant.

"Here take it." She took it and went to my bathroom. I then headed to the kitchen. I saw she made Ttokboki along with some fried chickens. I heard a click on the door and saw Hanni came with my clothes on.

"Let's eat?" She asked.

"Sure." We then started eating lunch. So delicious I thought. The atmosphere is silent until Hanni spoke.

"I'm sorry for coming in your house so suddenly."

"It's fine. Also it's a surprise for me that you remember my address haha." I said. "C-Can I ask you why you decided to come here?" I hesitantly asked but I really want to know.

"Well I'm getting bore in my dorm because we have not much work today so I decided to take a walk. I was thinking of where should I go until my feet dragged me here."

"Oh okay." My eyes then stopped at her wrist. I blushed and jumped internally when I saw my she still wearing my bracelet. She noticed it and smiled at me.

"This bracelet is so cute so I kept it."

"I'm glad that you liked it." I returned the smile. "Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Oh yes sure. I was thinking about this." I washed our dishes when we're done while she cleaned the table. Then we both went to our living room to watch a movie.

____________________________________________

230227 ♡♡