《4》

Y/N'S POV

It's now Sunday 9PM at night. Tomorrow is our performance at the mall. Me and my teammates practiced this weekend almost 7-8 hours. I'm now sitting in my couch and packing my costumes while watching TV.

I told my teammates that I won the fansign they all congratulate me also some of them were teasing me. I suddenly got a notification, I saw it that it's from phoning I clicked it.

Hanni's post:

AHHH!!! WHO TOLD HER TO BE THIS CUTE

AHHH!!! WHO TOLD HER TO BE THIS CUTE. OH MY HEART!! SHE'S SO FLUFFY AND CUTE ALSO HER PLUMPY LIPS.....I WANT TO KISS IT-

Y/N what are you thinking again. I quickly saved her picture on my phone and smiled.
I really whipped for her lol.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

____________________________________________

MONDAY Morning

I wake up it's 7AM. I did my morning routine and made my breakfast. I opened my phone and saw my parents wished me all the best for today. I thanked them.

It's now 9 in the morning and the performance will starts from 12PM. I took my backpack and all my belongings with me and headed towards the mall.

I arrived there and went to our green room they gave us. Then I changed my costume. My first stage is Antifragile so I wear jeans, white crop top and a denim jacket over it. Forget to tell you that I'm doing Yunjin's part. The make-up artists did my make-up and hair.

Only one hour left. I'm very nervous today I don't know why. I was not really this nervous in my previous performances. Maybe because there will be more audience than before.

____________________________________________

HANNI'S POV

I have nothing to do today. My members are also not in our dorm. I'm feeling bore. Can I go for shopping? Yes at least it can overcome my boredom also I need few clothes.

I wore one oversized hoodie and sweatpants and wore a beanie, also I put on the hoodie's cap and of course mask is must. I took my phone, purse and dorm key and left the dorm.

Which mall I should go?

I keep thinking while walking and then decided to go to the lake mall. Hmm it's quite fancy also they have jubilee today so I should go there.
(A/N: Poor Hanni forget about the performance :/)

____________________________________________

Y/N'S POV

It's the time! Our teacher is the MC today. He started the performance by his speech. The mall's staffs prepared a not-so-small stage inside the mall. I can see the crowd is increasing slowly. Then boys unit started their performance with Boy With Luv. The crowd is cheering loudly. Wow we have so many fans lol.

Now it's my time to perform. I went to the stage and take my position.

____________________________________________

HANNI'S POV

While I was shopping I heard someone is speaking. I ignored it and searching for more clothes. When I left the shop I heard music playing and people are cheering. I got curious, I walked to place from where the music coming. I'm in 1st floor and the cheering coming from the ground. When I reached there I look downward...damn they're so many people here oh wait- there's a stage and a group is positioned themselves to start the performance. Damn why didn't I noticed this stage before oh well I entered here from the back door hehe. (A/N: Alexa play back door)

I suddenly remember Hyein's words. Oh so they are the dance group called wonder girls and boys. The girls unit started their performance.

Anti ti-ti-ti fragile, fragile
Anti ti-ti-ti fragile~~

The crowd is cheering so loudly. Wow they're really a great dancers, no doubt why they have so many fans. The one doing Yunjin sunbaenim's part is so good. She's so flexible and perfect. I can't see their faces properly so I went to ground floor. Thankfully I get a space not too near of the stage but I can clearly see them now.

After 3-4 songs the girls unit again on the stage. I guessed by their costumes they are going to perform Hype Boy and I was right.

The crowd screaming loudly but my focus is on the performance or more like to someone. The girl doing my part, I think I saw her somewhere. Wow she's so perfect I can't take my eyes off from her. There's a part that I winked on the stage and she did the same. Damn she's so attractive.

While she dancing her eyes caught mine. I smiled inside of my mask. Did she recognized me? Na maybe not. She even danced in Ditto. Then performed Attention including the dance break. Girl really caught my Attention.

I watched their whole performance, they're really so good. I want to know more about them or should I say I wanna know more about her. Then I headed towards my dorm, thankfully no one noticed me.

____________________________________________

Y/N'S POV

Our performance is over now. I'm glad that people loved it. We're now in our green room. Teacher appreciated us for our performance. We're having some snacks now.

While eating I suddenly remember one thing that girl with mask. Her focus was only on me. Aren't she was the girl from the convenience store? When I caught her eyes I think she was smiling. But her eyes were so familiar with someone I know.

I shrugged and focus on my food. Today was indeed a good day.

____________________________________________

230220 ♡♡

A/N: This work is totally mine, in case you find any similarity that means it's a coincidence. Thank you.

They met again :))