《15》

Y/N'S POV

Next day I went to school and greeted my friends. The whole social media is a mess rn. Every single people who are their fans talking about this matter. Can't they just shut up?

It's lunch time now so we are in the cafeteria. I didn't talk that much to anyone today, even not with my friends. After the yesterday's conversation they never asked me about the scandal.

We are eating lunch and few girls sitting beside us talking about something. I didn't pay any attention to it as I enjoying my food. Suddenly I hear some of them said Hanni's name.

I turned my head towards them and saw our school's most famous rich bitch girl Evy gossiping with her minions about the scandal.

"I can't believe she came out as lessbian." One of her minion said.

"She is so pretty she deserves a handsome boy, why is she dating a girl?" Another one said.

"I really liked her at first but after what she did my love for her gone. How can a idol be a gay? Why wouldn't her company notice this before hiring her." Evy said.

I tolerate every word before but what Evy said, I couldn't control my anger. I stand up from my table and went to them. Sugi and Mina also heard what she said, they're trying to stop me but failed.

I went straight to them and slammed my hand on the table, standing infront of Evy giving her death glare. Everyone in the cafeteria hear the sound and now they're looking at me.

"Mind your language of what are you saying. She is a human okay, she has the right to date anyone. Don't called yourself as a fan if you won't support your idol of who they really are." I yelled at her.

"Girl calm down why are you reacting like this. She has to do anything with you isn't she?" Evy said to me with a sarcastic tone.

"You are insulting an idol, if you were in her position what would you feel? Oh well you don't have the talent to be in that position anyways." I rolled my eyes at her.

"And why are you acting like this? Are you jealous that she is dating a girl which is not you? Hm?" She smirked at me. Yes she know I'm Hanni's fan, once she saw Hanni's photocard in my bag.

You talking shit about my girlfriend and you expect me to stay calm and tolerate everything?

"Maybe the opposite that your pee sized brain couldn't imagine." Then I left the cafeteria.

                                     ~~~~

Bell rings

"Okay so today's class is over. Don't forget to do your homework." Teacher said.

We packed our bag and left the school campus. Me, Sugi and Mina are walking together to our house.

"Are you free this weekend? Let's go somewhere." Sugi said.

"Um no I'm not in a mood to go anywhere you two can go." I said and they nodded.

"Hey Y/N are you coming for practice tomorrow?" Mina asked.

"Maybe yes." I said, she replied with okay.

While walking I saw a crowd gathering infront of a convenience store. I frowned and watching them to find the reason of this.

"What happened there? Why the crowd is so big?" I asked.

"I think it's an accident. Let's go guys don't need to go there." Sugi said. But I felt that I need to go there.

"Wait guys, I need to check it." I said to them and ran towards the crowd.

I pass through few people to see who's the person they're surrounding. My eyes went wide when I saw who's this.

Hanni is surrounded by so many people infront of the convenience store. Some of them are reporters. The people are asking her so many questions about the dating scandal and she feeling so uncomfortable.

The staffs of the store trying to move the crowd infront of their store but failed. Hanni can't move an inch. This getting on my nerves.

"OMG isn't it Hanni? What's wrong with this people. They're disgusting seriously." Mina said when she saw her.

"She looks so uncomfortable, she can't even move an inch." Sugi said.

"I can't take this anymore." I said and pushed few people to make my way towards her. I went straight to her, grab her hand and pulled her into the store.

The whole crowd was in shock. The cameramen are clicking pictures along with others. I don't care, I really don't. I requested the staffs to lock the door as no one was inside of it which they immediately did.

I pulled Hanni in the side where the people on outside can't see us. She's breathing heavily, I rubbed her back. After few minutes she calm down a bit. I gave her some water. I hate them the most.

"Y-y/n I-" She was trying to say something but I stopped her.

"Not now, I'll hear it from you later. I'm taking you to my dorm, inform your manager that you'll stay with me tonight." She nodded and pulled her phone to call him.

My phone also started vibrating, I check the caller ID it's Mina. Oh yes, they're outside. I received the call unless they'll get worry.

"Hey are you okay?" Mina asked.

"Yeah I'm totally fine. You both go to your dorm, I can't go with you. I'll tell you everything later." I said and she replied with an okay before hung up.

I turned and saw Hanni coming to me. "Have you informed him?" I asked her.

"Yes I did and he agreed."

"Okay fine. I'll call the taxi then." I called the taxi driver and after few minutes he came. I asked the staffs for the emergency exit because the people might be still there in the main gate.

They saw us the way of exit and we went to the door. We both thanked the staffs for helping us before got up into the taxi and left the place.

Today is a mess.

____________________________________________

230414 ♡♡

Guys have you watching Boys Planet?
I feel bad for Haruto, Woongki and Seowon. Gonna miss them sm :(