1. getting started

Today is the first day of Rebecca's college. After twelfth see wanted to study in a college which is far away from her home town. So she packed her things and moved to the new city.

In this new city Rebecca's only friend is irin. 20 years old enthusiastic and happy girl. But may be during her birth so of her braincells stayed inside her mother's womb so she is little dumb on outside.

"Thank you irin for decreaseing the rent" Rebecca thanked irin while holding her hands tight."it's a big help because I don't have a job and I came here on a scholarship."

"Don't worry about it you're like my sister" said Irin while patting her hair.
"Sorry I can't be your roommate. But I got you a good deal at this house." Since she knew the broker.

" It's okey thank you again".

"You're name is very long can I give you a nickname like .... Say...... Rebecca.... Umm. Becca.... BECKY! " irin screamed with joy.

"Okey" rebecca agreed with a smile.

"Becky it is!" Irin said.

*******

At the first day of college.

" Did you heard that we our HOD is very strict." Irin exclaimed.

"I heard she is a b*tch!" A girl replied.

" Don't use that word for a teacher please" becky looked annoyed.

"You're such a good girl beccky!" Irin replied.

Teachers enter the classroom.

"Hello everyone!" A very handsome a cute man announced to everyone" you guys can call me mr. K!. I will take the theory classes and some of the practicals."

There were 8 teachers and they all introduced themselves one by one.

" I heard our department had 9 teacher! "Irin whispered.

Suddenly a heavy wind blew in the classroom all the windows opened with the wind. A very heavy heal stepping sound was heard.
From the corner of the door a tall , fair women with lots of files in her hand appeared..

" Oh! Always making a enterece...." Mr.K sighed in a low voice....

"This must be our HOD" everyone whishpered.

" Hi everyone. I am Freen Sarocha Chankimha. You can call me ms. C.
I am HOD (head of the department) of this department. i will take the practical classes and anyone who disturbs the classes will be out of my classes for ever" freen said in a cold voice.

"Understood?" Freen nodded with a evil smile...

All the teachers left after a the introduction.

Freen and M. K left together.
M. K tried to hold freen's hand.

" Stop being inappropriate in college!" Freen replied annoyingly.

"You're my fiance can't I even hold your hands?"

"Fiance! since when? " Freen blrast into anger.

"Not yet but someday you will be"

" Dream on!" Freen said with a smirk and left.

On the other side.

Becky and her friends were having a round table debate.

" Did you saw m. K oh! I am attending his every class." Irin whispered.

" Yeah me too." Nop said.

" What? You are a guy nop!" Irin replied.

"So what? He got style. Plus I really liked his teaching." Nop replied with confidence.

"What about you Becky?"

"Huh!" Becky who was in her own world was kind of shook by the question. " I liked ms. C ! "

" What? But she looked so much cold and annoying"

" Stop judging everyones choice irin." Nop replied.

" Huh! What did you said?" Irin and nop started to fight..

But becky was amazed with the charm and aura ms. C aka freen had.
"She was so beautiful. Glow was dripping from her. And her body so slim and fit." Beccky thought.
" They will be very lucky who ever gets yo be with her."

........