62.

"welcome to the family"

After hearing those words miss Y was happy and confused. So she said" what? I am confused."

"Ha ha ha aha ha ha .....!" Freen's mom started to laugh like crazy. "I just wanted to see your face! O my God you are so innocent. You think I don't know. I already caught the guy in the black car she told me everything. Now just think what my daughter would do if she knows what you did."

Miss Y just looked at freen's mom with wide eyes.

"So leave the country or anything else but don't show your face again.

Miss Y's all hopes were gone. She left the hospital room in rage.

Freen's mom just stayed their laughing.

....

Two weeks more went by.

Now freen was immune like before. But without becky she felt imotionaly weak. She stayed in her parents house to recover properly.

Even though she threw a tantrom when she gained consciousness but didn't seen becky. But calm down when mom told her everything.
Freen father watching those changes in his daughter and asked her mom.

"So what's going on with our daughter?"

"I am meaning to tell you for a long time. Our daughter loves someone but ..."

"But her parents are not giving their permissions." Freen's mom said hesitantly.

"Why?"

"They don't want their daughter in law to be a collage teacher." (Which is obviously a lie. Because becky's parents didn't wanted a daughter-in-law in the first place.

"Don't they know her family. Her parents are idiots..... it's there luck that my daughter even considers to be in a relationship with there family"

"Wait you don't have any problems that our daughter loves another girl?" Freen's mom confusingly said.

"No , I have been to places outside our country for business meeting I met different people too.. it's really common in western countries. It's even legal for a woman to marry another woman."

" Oh! Really?"

"Yes! Fir a matter effect our branch manager in London is also a woman who has a wife."

"Then our freen also can do that?"

"No! Because thailand still doesn't recognise same-sex marriage."

"Ow! My poor baby."

"But they still could leave together. Where is freen I wanted to talk to her." Her father said looking outside.

Then he called his butler to sent freen.
"But sir miss freen already left."

"Where?"

"She said she needed some air."

....

Becky's parents also didn't let becky out for one week but because she was missing college and the college fees they already paid that so she was sent back to college. But now she has to live at the college hostel. Also she have to call everday from the college hostel's phone that she has come back to her dorm room.

Mr. K gave her freen's news time to time. Miss Y was also no show for two weeks.

Mr. K was taking class.

Suddenly a man came and said something to mr. K then gave him a small not.
Then he slightly looked at becky and said,"becky this one for you."

Becky went to mr. K from her sit.
Mr. K giving the note to becky and whispered," this is from freen.. welcome."

Becky went outside to look at the not it said "come meet me at the storage room...."