66.

"bec bec?" Freen asked worried.

Becky hugged freen and said." Freen why did you say all of that to me? And you said you love miss Y. And them do you know she wrote a note in your name? Then she even attacked me with a injection... Then ! " Becky started crying.

Freen then patted becky's hair and said" I know! I know! You don't have to worry about miss Y anymore."

"Why? What happened to her?" Becky said innocently asked.

"Nothing! Our bodyguard sent her far away from us."

"We have a bodyguard?"

"We do now. But you don't need to worry about it. Now let's go eat. It's almost dinner time."

Freen and beay wnet downstairs to to eat their dinner. While becky ate freen looked at her and kept smiling.

"Why are you smiling freen.?" Asked becky putting her hand on freen's mouth.

Freen kissed becky's hand and said "nothing. It's just... How are you feeling now.?"

"Best!"

"Okay!" and then freen started smiling again.

"Again why?"

"I am just thinking I shouldn't eat to my fullest today. Because...... " Freen smiled and said"I am gonna eat you Tonight."

"Me?"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Why?" Freen asked like a small kid.

" Because you made me cry and sad back at the hospital."

"But I already said sorry for that."

"No you didn't." Becky looked at freen like a angry mother.

"Okay I am sorry."

"For what?" Said becky sulking.

Freen now knelt down before becky holds her hands and kissed them. Then almost teared up and said." I am so sorry for saying I love someone else. I am so sorry that I said I don't know you. I am so sorry for not being their when you needed. I will now always be by your side and make you smile everyday."

This is the most sincere apology she ever made on the other hand becky enjoyed seeing freen like that. But when she saw tears coming out of freen's eyes she felt bad and stood up..

Then she gently wiped freen's tears and made her stand up. After seeing this freen thought becky already forgave her so her crying face had a small smile.

But becky now turned beck at freen and said."this isn't enough! You made me cry so now I will take revenge....
In my way."

....