56.

When mr. K came back he saw that the doctors came out of the O T and was taking to freen's mom.

After the doctors left. Mr. K went to freen's mom to give her a hug.

Hugging mr. K  freen's mom said sobbing "doctors told me the oparation was a success but any kind of shock might be fetal for her now."
Saying this she broke into tears ..

Seeing a opportunity miss Y left the floor to call.

"Hello! What the hell? I thought I told you guys to follow freen closely. What were you doing when she crushed her car?"

"We're right behind her. We were the one who called the police if we weren't there it might took more time for police to discover her."

"Huhhh?" Miss Y took a deep breath and said," kill her!"

"Ms. Chankimha or ?"

"KILL THAT DAMN BI*CH BECKY! " Miss Y shouted.

"Okay!we'll call you as soon as the job is done."

"One hour. Just one hour. Do what you have to do just kill her."

...

On the other hand freen was shifted to ICU.

And becky hearing that news came as soon as possible with Richie. But it took more time then thought.

There car broke down one km prior to the hospital ao becky started walking. It was already 10 pm. She was tried of the medication her father gave her mostly the side affects of the medicine just kick in. She looking drunk without any drinks.
On her mind only one thing was "freen I am coming I won't let anything happen to you." .

All the common senses have left her boby. She couldn't take another step because her head was spinning and everything was blurry.

But still moving forwards.

Richie who was trying to repair the car when saw her sister took off was mad. But still thought of her love and ordered a online cab and followed becky's path to find her.

She didn't went to far with her conditions. Richie found her easily and let her in and said,"lets go see your girlfriend."

Becky's face was pale but a mild smile appeared on her face.

" I am really sorry for what we did."

"It's okay ! I forgave you because you're now helping me to get to my love." .

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"I will be after I see freen."

Richie saw how much becky loved freen and thought what he did back at home was probably the right thing to do.