38.

"Did you cum bec bec?" Freen asked kissing Becky's forehead.

"Humm" becky nodded.

After their sation freen hugged becky and they slept cuddling each other.

.......

Next morning when becky woke up saw freen already out of bed.

Becky freshen up then went down stairs to find freen waiting for her with breakfast.

"You like omlette?" Freen asked with a smile.

"Humm " becky nodded.

"After the breakfast we will go to college together."

"But! Everyone will know about us."

Becky got all worried and stopped eating.

Freen took a piece of an apple and put it infront of becky's mouth and said," eat this. And don't worry about it . You can get off before we reach college."

Freen assured becky. Then they both finished their breakfast and took off for college.

.....

Becky got off before they reached college. on the way she meet with her friends nop and irin.
Becky was so happy that she couldn't stop smiling.

"Becky we need to talk." Irin said all seriousness.

"Ow! Irin why are you so serious?" Becky asked with a smile.

" I really need to talk to you ?" Irin tightly holding becky's arms said"where were you for last two nights? My uncle said he saw you weren't home."

"What ?" Becky said very confused "I was home studying all night."

"Then why was your door locked?"

"So nobody could disturb me."

"Oh! I was so worried for you. This is new town you shouldn't be roaming around alone at night. "Said Irin hugging becky.

"Don't worry I wasn't alone! " Becky said in a slow voice.

"What?"

"Sorry nothing. I will keep that in mind."

........

Freen just entered the stuff room with a very angry face.

"Are you okey freen?" Miss Y asked freen in her as usual manner.

"Don't call me by my first name please. We are still working." Said freen rolling her eyes.

" Oh! This isn't the first time I calling you by your first name. I always do that." Said miss y while playing with freen's hair.

" Behave!" Said freen moving miss Y's hands with a slap.

"Quit teasing her. She is already in a bad mood now she doesn't need you on top of it." Mr. K said from his table.

"What do you mean?" Miss Y went towards mr. K like she is going to kill him.

Then they both started fighting. In the meantime freen left the for class.

"Freen don't listen to him." Miss Y now looked back to find freen's chair empty. "Freen?" .

" She already left. 55555555" mr. K started laughing hard.

Miss Y threw a water bottle towards mr. K in anger. But luckily mr. K catched it before it could hit him.

_____________________________

Any thoughts about this chapter?