64.

The car finally stopped infront of a old rusty factory.

Miss y and other two men carried becky out and inside the factory.

Freen and mr. K also reched their following the car. Her yellow car stopped. And they ran out to the factory.

Mr. K went inside to see miss y holding a gun at unconscious becky who was lying on the ground.

"BECKY!"freen screamed out her lungs and said.

"Freen?" Miss Y turned around to discover freen.

"How can you do this? "Mr. K angrily asked.

"You're a psycho! "Said freen.

"No no freen I love you and she came in between us. So I am removing from in between us."

"No you're a psycho. I never loved you. I love becky."

"That's why she should die." Miss Y said and then started laughing." Boys go kill that man and hold her untill I kill this bi*ch."

"I will kill you if you do anything to her...." Suddenly a punch landed on freen's face.

Freen fells to the ground blood fell out the corner of freen's lips.

"No in her face. I love her face." And shoots one of her own men.

"Are you f*cking mad?" Freen shouted.

"Yes I mad in your love freen."

"No this isn't love this is ... This is obsession. And you're obsessed!"

Mr. K was huddled by the other remaining man of miss Y.

Now freen and miss Y was standing face to face.

Suddenly miss Y points the gun at freen."if I can't have you no one else should get you" saying that she triggered the gun.

But before she could shoot a bullet went through her forehead.
The bullet came from behind freen.

So freen turned around to see who shot the gun.

To her surprise it was another black suited man holding a gun.

Freen looked at him carefully to discover that a batch that is Chankimha family's bodygard's batch.

The bodyguard then pointed the gun at the remaining man of miss y who was holding mr. K hostage. After seeing the gun and the state of miss Y her flee the situation.

Mr. K sighed in relief.

The bodyguard then approached freen and said,"miss freen are you okay..?"

"Humm. " Freen replied in relief. Then she ran to becky and hugged her who was still unconscious.

"Becky wake up! Becky! Bec bec!" Freen softly touched and shook becky's check.

"Miss freen she used propofol injection on miss becky." Holding the syringe miss Y used on becky.
"It generally used to put people into a deep sleep for surgery. I don't know how she could've got a hold of this..the main thing is it would take some more hours for miss becky to gain conscious "

After hearing this freen picked up becky in her hands and asked mr.k "are you okay?"

Mr. K nodded.

"I am taking becky home. You get me a doctor at my house ready." Looking at the bodyguard."thanks for saving us. More specially my becky..

Freen then took becky to her yellow car and drove away.