57.

While in the cab Richie what about what they did this evening when he heard the news.

At noon....

"Let me see what I can do."

After ending the phone call from mr. K richie rushed to becky's room.

"Becky! Becky! Wake up." Richie pushed becky to wake up.

"Freen needs you please wake up!"

After hearing freen's name it broke the effects of the medication. Becky was still not full awake.
"What h...appe..nd?

"Miss Chankimha came today here. But mom dad made her go but on the way returning freen had a bad accident. Now she needs you lets go."

Becky was late to understand but still got up put on some clothes and left through the back door. While richie waited outside with his car.

And they left becky's home town toward bangkok.

On the way richie apologized for what he did.

After mr. K called he made him realised the love between freen and becky and he loved his sister so much that he could fight with the whole world for her.

....

When they reached to the hospital.
Freen's mother was really happy to see them.

"Where have you been?"

"I ...I "

"Oh ! Poor you what happened? You look more sick then my daughter" freen 's mom said hugging becky.

"You look happy. So freen is okay?" Becky said worried.

"No no she's really not that okay but you're here so she's gonna be okay now."

"Her face was so pale and she haven't talk to anyone of us yet. So let's see if you can break her silence." Mr. K said.

"Of course! Doctors said not to worry she is just still in shock."

Freen's mom took becky to see freen. Richie stayed behind talking to mr. K.

...

"Look who I have with me...." Freen's mom was shocked to see what's in front of her.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING FREEN?"

....

when freen's mom walked into the room freen was with miss Y. Who's hands was on freen's chest. Freen's mom couldn't believe what was infront of her.

"You're sleeping just a moment ago now you're ... Did you lost your memories? You aren't supposed to kiss her. You were supposed to kiss becky." Looking at becky she saw that becky was gone."becky?"

...

"You get out of here..." Freen 's mom took miss y's hands and pulled her. Trying to get her out of the room.
But freen finally broke her silence.

"Mom! Stop. I love her !"

When becky heard those words from behind the door she couldn't hold her tears no more left running with tears in her eyes.

___________________________________

I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far.

I also have some new projects in mind.

Like another story but with sam and mon. And then some other ships too. Like marina(maya and carina from station 19) and wayhaught from wynona earp. Would you guys like to read them as well?
Or let me know if you guys want a story about any other specific couple