65.

On their arrival on freen's house freen and becky was welcomed by two maids, doctor and a nurse.

Becky was still unconscious. Freen put becky gently on the bed and then kissed softly on her forehead.

Docter examine her. Then came to freen and said," she is fine now. You need to give her this medicine when she wakes up. She is also very weak right now. You need to take care of her. "

"Ok doctor." Freen then walked the doctor to the door.

Meanwhile the bodyguard was also there waiting for freen.

"Miss freen!"

"Yes! What happened to the body?"

"We took care of it."

"Ok!"

"Sorry I was following you around.."

"It's okay. We are all standing here safe because of you. Thank you very much."

"Humm"

"But now you don't have follow me anymore. But you have follow around becky. Don't let anyone come near her."

"What about nop and irin?"

"They are fine they are just her friends. You did your homework. Impressive."

"Just my job"

"What is you name by the way?"

"Saint. You can call me saint."

"You're name doesn't match your occupation you know."

Saint laughed then left.

...

Freen also came inside and then cooked some delicious foods for becky.

Then freen started marking some exam papers.

She lost track of time marking the papers. Then she came across becky's test paper. She knows becky's hand writing. That's when she realised it's been 3 hours becky should be awake by now.

Freen quickly tidy up her table and went to becky go discover becky was not fully awake. Freen sat down near the bed and started looking at becky sleeping.

After 20 minutes becky finally wake up to find freen was looking at her smiling.

"Freen?" Becky softly said.

"Hummm" freen said.

"I love you freen."

"I love you too becky." Then freen kissed becky. and continues to kiss becky.

Becky also enjoys kissing freen after all they met each other so many times after.

Becky was out of breath so freen parte her mouth from becky to let some air.

"Are you satisfied?" Becky asked giving a small kiss to freen's chick.

"No! Do you remember how many times you called my name in the hospital and after that. So I am gonna kiss you that many time." Said freen holding becky's face.

After hearing this becky's face 's smile was gone.. she almost teared up. And rolled her lips like kids do before crying.

"Hey! What what happened.?" Freen tried to stop the storm which is about to break out .....