24.

While becky miss y and khun leslie was in the cad returning home. Khun leslie fall asleep. Becky was also trying to sleep but couldn't.

"Freen atleast could have came." Miss y sighed." I mean I she doesn't like her (becky) but still she is the head of our department. " Acting like she is talking to herself.

Becky who closed her eyes to sleep but couldn't heard that freen hates her.

" I can still remember how she said she doesn't care about becky." Miss. Y added.."after all becky is just a student and freen is a teacher. She doesn't have so much time to think about a student".

Becky just heard Everything and thought it to be true.

...

Becky rushed to her room and started packing every thing.

"Becky! What are doing? Don't do this you need to rest!" Irin tried to hold becky's hands to stop her.

Becky then hugged irin and then started crying...

"Becky! Why are you crying?" Irin asked but becky started crying more.
"Okey! Let it out! Cry."

Becky cried a lot that irin's shirt got wet. While irin holding and hugging becky trying to figure out why she was crying so much.

Even becky didn't know why she was crying. Lots of teachers did came to the hospital right. But why freen's absence hurting becky so much that her tears were no where near to stop.

Irin started patting Becky's hair. Becky was still crying and thinking why she was crying so much....

"Miss C after all just our teacher right?" Becky mumbled......

"Huh...?"

"Nothing. " Becky said rubbing her eye.

.......

They finally came back from the farm house. On the whole way becky was silent but freen was looking at becky. Freen never got the chance to ask becky what was bothering her.