5

Next day ...
At college

Becky and her friends went into the class a bit late. They were surprized to see freen was already in class teaching.

"You guys are late so stay out side." Freen scolded them without even turning her head.

"We 'are so you m..." Before irin could finish her talk freen came forward with a cold smile and shut the door in there face.

"She may e on her period" irin whispered.

"No surprise there" nop agreed.

Three of them stayed outside for the whole class.
After the class finished.

Freen came out of the class. They all went to her to apologise.

"Ms. C we are really sorry it won't happen again." Nop said

" Yeah! We will be on time next" becky sincerely apologised.

"Please don't keep us out for the whole semester!" Irin said.

"If you came in right time I won't have any reason to keep you out.." freen said coldly with no expression and left.

" She is definitely on her period" irin exclaimed.
Nop nodded yes.

While becky was in her own world.

After the classes all the students left expect becky.
She waited outside of the college gate to she the yellow car left.
Not to her surprise when everyone left the yellow car came out.

The yellow car stopped infront of becky.
" Why are you still here?" Freen asked while rolling down the window.

" Ms. C I wanted to return your shirt I washed it for you" said becky while handing over a brown bag.

"Humm..."

" Ms. C I also stitched a flower design in you shirt" becky looked down." It was ripped in a place"

"What ?.... " Freen looked cofused." Anyway you're waiting here to give this."

Becky nodded.

"How will you ho home?"

"I will take a bus"

" No need" freen unlocked the passenger side door of her car.

" Miss?" Becky looked surprised.

" I will drop you yo the main road. You can get a lot of buses from there."

" Okey!"  Becky got into the car exiting ly.

Freen was focused on driving while becky was just looking inside the car and thinking.

"Wow! This car is awesome. I never thought I would even get a look inside but now I am inside..and with ms.C.. "becky thought to herself.
" My crush"she said in a low voice.

"Huh!. You said something?" Freen asked.

"No . No miss. C" becky looked towards freen..

Becky thought to herself this moment may never pass. This road may never end an we go on a drive like this forever. Holding hands. Becky looked to freen hand. One was holding the geer.

....