{ Colassians 3:13 }

No song yet...

——————
{ "Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you." }
——————

"Learn more about myself?" The teenager blurts in the vacant silence that begins to fill the atmosphere around them. For quite some time, they've been walking in the awkwardness that envelops on them. Once again, being uncertain of if they should speak up about their situation or not.

"Did you speak of that, so we could spend time together like in the past?" She questions the interior motives of the thing that's been manipulating and lying to her since day one. They both saunter, not sensing the same enthusiasm that used to explode within the younger Y/n when she was with her babysitter.

Her footing used to be brisk and nimble, seeming to always seek what was ahead of them. He already knew her ulterior motives for her eagerness because she told him once upon a time that she wanted to be the person that would protect Vincent if danger was in front. Everything around her used to habitually exhilarate the younger Y/n.

Presently, the two are in sync in patience and a reposed manner. Just by distinguishing this habit of hers, she developed shows that she changed as a person. Gradually transforming into the well mature lady she dreaded to become.

Vincent couldn't help himself, but to solely smile at his discovery as it creates this tug at his heart. She was growing up and she forgotten about him to simply become a serene lady. "Maybe I did or perhaps desired to get off of that floor." A hint of mirthfulness peeks from inside his solemn tone. Unusual to his demeanor since he would quietly stand and observe the little girl who would scream and burst with the emotion of joy, the complete opposite of the male.

"Either way, we're here in the same space...together, again." Y/n mumbles almost seeming as if she's allowing the realization to permeate within her body, knowing that she's going to be forever at arm's length with the demon beside her.

Exactly on cue, the 17-year-old boy extends his hand out to reach over to touch the coursing elegant h/c hair of Y/n. Automatically, the protagonist cowers away from his interaction for him to finally be able to touch the same human, he incessantly craves attention from. "Yer still feart of me, aren'tcha ya?" He notes.

The 12-year-old girl is advised to conceal her feelings, however, she can't just wake up and decide: 'Yeah, I'm going to entirely forget what Vincent told me and abandon my own belief which is embedded in me for years.'

"How am I not? I'm well acknowledged about our extensive... 3-year break, despite that I'm still battling with my belief system. You are the enemy of my god. You are the devil's servant. I should be fighting against you, not befriending you." She proclaims.

Of course, the male beside her produces an uncomfortable groan emitting within his throat. Although he dismisses it swiftly, his eyebrows crunch together, and his attention is directed to the ground, even though it was seconds ago glued to her countenance. "Ye ken, I am still me. I'm still yer same ol' Vinny. Nothing has transpired, nothing's changed." Vincent reassures the strong faithful Christian next to him.

"I understand, you are the same pers—Vincent I first encountered, however this concept of you being a sinister entity will still take some time of getting used to." The 12-year-old girl once again mentions the consistent dilemma she's been incessantly entertaining, internally. Vincent merely generates an audible response to her. "Aye, aye, take as much time as ye need." He encourages her, sensing the despondent lathering his every word.

Eventually, his mind begins to reminisce about those forbidden three years, apprehensive for her to revert to her methods and completely banish Vincent from her life. What happens if she goes with that? Then what will his life become? What will become of him?

While Vincent is immersed inside his consciousness, once again the space and tension is rapidly filled up with discomfort and awkwardness. This time it begins to weigh on the protagonist's shoulders since she's the only one present out of the two. It's on her to attempt to vacuum up the unpleasant atmosphere she created.

Clearing her throat up to thrust him back into reality. Successfully done. She continues: "How old are you, truly? Also what type of demon are you?" The 17-year-old lad begins to produce this wondrous audible and rhythmical sound coming from within his throat. Although, it's low-pitched and expeditiously brief, it purely exhibits some sort of morality or mortality. Seeming to appear more human than before and the female teenager doesn't know if she finds it comforting or unsettling, nonetheless, she tilts her head up to him.

"What's with your elated response?" She playfully asks him, displaying some of her previous younger behavior to resurface. "Oh, nothin'." He informs her, a simplistic grin solely decorates his pale complexion. This side of Vincent St.Evans Callaway has never happened yet, not with anyone, especially not with Y/n. That conclusion now settles ease upon the girl.

"Now, you're obligated to divulge to me." She commands him.

"Kay, I'll answer the first question. I am merely a few centuries old."

"Only a few?—How are you aging as if you are human?" The young lady inquires. Her focus has shifted over to the reserved taller man on the left side. He's returned to the usual poised Vincent she's known for years.

"Aye, 'tis a tad convoluted. Well...For starters, we are competent ta control our body's agin'. Our god hated his father, so he figured he could quickly corrupt his creation by disguisin' our umbra with human skin." He starts.

"Our god is a very ingenious sleekit (sly) being, he knew the human race is a weary paranoid species, thus bestowin' the ability of aging." Vincent pauses, his movements completely defer every motion and his body rotated 90 degrees to a dark mahogany wooden door. The candles on the side are black whilst the rest of the candles in the house is a pure white.

The protagonist vividly remembers this door and the wavering warnings about this specific room. Her and his parents advised her when she was little to never enter the door with the black candles. Of course, she was inquisitive to know what was behind, regardless she simply walks past it. Always sensing the same malicious feeling she felt when she saw Vincent's umbra.

So that instinct also helped her with keeping out of the room however it's the present day and she's standing in front of it. Vincent is on the side as he's silently gazing upon the door. "What are we doing here? I shouldn't be in this hallway. We should g—"

"I telt (told) you that I was gaeunnae (going to) tell ye whit I am and what ye are. This door is the key to it all."

————
I just wanted to see if you folks are hanging in there. How are you enjoying the book so far?