{ Isasiah 25:8 }

Chapter 27's song: Ballade L.70 – Claude Debussy

——————
{ "He will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign Lord will wipe away the tears from all faces; He will remove His people's disgrace from all the earth. The Lord has spoken." }
——————

Arrival To England

What awaits them from their extensive journey back is a couple. Einir and Cassia Callaway. Their eyes laser onto the approaching vehicle. Meanwhile, the three in the carriage, her m/n on the left side of her, observing the moving panorama, eventually landing on her daughter. The protagonist's eyes wander over to the man across from her.

Although he, too, is peering out of the window, she can't help to glance at his delicate features. His exotic golden eyes appear to yank at her intriguing inquisitiveness in the man. 'You are so annoyingly ravishing and you're so acknowledged by this!' Y/n surmises. His chiseled jawline, his half up-half down hairstyle, his full straight eyebrows. Everything about him seems to engulf the young lady in a hysterical trance built solely on him.

Imagines of the demon start to present in her head left and right. Back to back, overloading her benign mind in distortion of their lips clashing against each other. His hands roamed over her body, sensing his fervor to reveal her body to him in her white nightgown that night. Their tongues are tangled in a mess of pleasure and lust, yearning for more they know is illicit to them. The demon relished the taste of the forbidden fruit, he merely supervised and played to become a sexually active woman.

On cue, the lad diverts his attention to the young lady, admiring him from across the seat. His eyes shift over to the older woman to the side of her, discerning the oblivious M/n analyzing her familiar scenery coming upon them. The enormous dark and despondent building in the distance moves near them. At the front veranda, they detect the two people standing stoically towards their arrival.

Nonetheless, Vincent's yellow eyes connect to the protagonist's unexpectedly generating a fretful discomfort emotion surges inside her. His lips instinctively plaster a vague grin only she would catch. 'Vincent, you sly dog, you are well-acknowledged of the power you hold on me. My virtuous mind is misshapen into scandalous imagina—

"Okay, we must vacate, Bisque and Vincent." M/n announces the vehicle defers its movement to the two demons waiting outside for them. The first person to leave from out of the carriage is her mother. As she stepped down to the ground. The young woman patiently awaits her moment to proceed. Shifting her body close to the exit. Her right hand is on the frame of the exquisite vehicle and her left hand is on the seat's cushion.

Her body is currently angled in a crouching position. Suddenly, an abrupt gust of air gently caresses past her left ear in a motion where someone merely tucks a hair strand behind. Immediately, her head whips around to uncover nobody nearby except for Vincent, who intersects his arms against his chest. Another grin sealed with an excessive amount of mischief and enticement wavering onto every ounce.

Finally, she removed herself.

6 Hours Later...

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." The sound of hysteria is produced by a particular demon. His eyes are wandering, roaming, searching for a way out of this mazed house. An alienated sensation materializes within him in the middle of the night, unknown to this feeling, however, educated in the reason why it's transpiring.