{ Galatians 6:28 }

Chapter 26's song: No song

——————
{ "Carry each other's burden and in this way, you will fulfill the law of Christ." }
——————

"Au revoir, ma petite renard!" A French man bid farewells to his childhood copine. Their arms weave over each other's bodies sensing the warm comforting sense wash with them. The seventeen-year-old woman tightens her grasp on the back of Émeric's shirt, her fingernails begin to dig subtly into his black fabric. Her head gently lay on his shoulder distinguishing the emptiness and sadness of being ripped away from her long-term friend.

Hesitantly she removes herself from her while Vincent observes the scene a few feet away the two being loving and intimate. "À plus, Bug! Come visit us soon." She tells him, her hand extending out to cup his right cheek, wanting their interaction to last forever. A faint smile is produced on her face as she forces herself to capture this moment and save it for years to come.

Another emotion erupts in him, his golden eyes harden to the difficult fact that she won't be as affectionate to Vincent as she is to Emeric. His eyebrows furrow downwards. 'Ye are a mere mortal. You have an equivalent lifespan ta a hyacinth, ye are toxic yet ye are beautiful. Ye make me wish I could spend every spring with you. Every year until the five-year mark is gone. I desire to see you happy, however...' Vincent trails off.

"It was a pleasure seeing you again, Elizabeth and Adonis." M/n mentions, waving her hand towards the four figures in front of the enormous entrance. Y/n gazes down to the little girl on Elizabeth's right side. For these past few weeks, y/n has been accustomed to the seven-year-old name entertaining her for tormenting Emeric frequently.

"Bye, Louise. It was nice meeting you." Y/n commands. The girl completely nods her head towards this and produces a soft smile to etch onto her delicate appearance. Her eyes flicker over to where the other man is standing at his gaze deepens by the eye contact connection to her brother and him. Something about that man causes some uneasiness to the girl but if her brother doesn't like him. Then there's a good reason for it. "Remember what we discussed about, M/n." Elizabeth discloses.

The carriage eventually arrives behind them and the protagonist pivots her figure around to amble to their transportation. "Where did she go?" She teases, her right arm nudging to the limb of the demon patiently waiting for the complete halt. He doesn't glimpse down at her the first time since she does this multiple times to receive a subtle reaction from him. "Who went?" He finally gives in, glancing down to her exuberantly smirking face.

A man on the side opens the door, promptly the protagonist moves to get inside of the carriage. "Your girlfriend." She blurts out. Vincent's attention lifts before shifting to the side, generating an exacerbated breath slip out. Suddenly, an assertive force shoved her completely into the vehicle. Her body begins to endure air time, her hands immediately grasp onto the crème seats in there while she whips her head around to Vincent. "So she IS!" She concludes.

His pale palms were in his front pockets and a vague grin was plastered onto his appearance glimpsing at her surprised form. Although he wipes the smile off once his eyes detected sight of her e/c one's. "No, she isn't. Angelina left Paris a few days ago. I already informed ye aboot this, nonetheless, it appears ye were too impetuous ta apprehend it." He scoffs towards the bent-over Y/n. The demon's focus is suddenly upon her form regardless of her enormous dress he still remembers that night when she had simply an oversized shirt covering her up.