{ John 15:12-13 }

Chapter 14's song: None But Lonely Heart For Cello and Piano By Tchaikovsky

——————
{ "My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends." }
——————

The lad beside her simply opens the door in front of them. Noticing the cold icy breeze blowing out of the same room. The once soothing atmosphere drastically alternates into a compacted gloomy one since the inquisitive seal peeled away from its lid.

Regardless, this doesn't stop Vincent and he pursues onward into the dark room. The young lady, however, doesn't continue because of the incessant reminders from her childhood and his parents advising her to stay out.

Although, she's standing here, incompetent to move any limbs on her body. Her left thumb begins to produce a small circle around her index fingers multiple times, her eyes fixate upon the inadequately lit space. Observing the dark shadows start to transform into tall, lean figures, prancing around the inside. She's 12 years old, so the darkness shouldn't frighten her, nonetheless, she couldn't distinguish the unique characteristics of it being authentic or pure hallucinations.

" 'Mon, lass. I canna keep the door open." Vincent mentions to her, instantly she snaps back into reality. The distorted figures vanish in thin air and she merely inclines her head. Ambling into the same room with the demon and then...

Click

Her body flinches back from the abrupt darkness engulfing her surroundings. Most of the time, the teenager is perpetually absorbed by the light, however, she's abruptly stuck in the depth of her god's enemy. "It's a bit dark. How am I supposed to see?" She blurts out.

On cue, the flames on one candle begin to multiply or transfer to the other candle and then to the next. Y/n memorize by the ricocheted motion, she continues to follow the lighting within the room. "Woah, that's spectacular..." The teenager applauds the mysterious sorcery of the automatic lighting.

The wallpaper inside is plain black with white intricate vines on top of the black. The flooring is the old white oak dark wooden planks. The chandelier above is expensive and delicate since there's golden vines appearing to look as if it's overgrowing on the lighting.

In the center is a black circled bed with burgundy red and black pillows laid on top of the mattress. A couple of golden pillows sat on both sides. Whilst rose petals littered across the bed with black long sheer curtains also circling the bed.

'This is so strange...' The teenager ponders, examining her new environment around. On her right side, there's an ebony wooden bookcase with these old torn books on each shelf. The tan books had foreign languages in single of them. Languages she's never seen before. Although there are black etchings of an inverted pentagram on the majority. Most likely Sumerian or Socrates. She couldn't put a finger on it, nonetheless, it's one of the great fallen empires' languages.

Then on top of the towering bookcase, there's a jar of what she could speculate is a...

Human heart?!!!

A feeble yelp surprisingly slips out of her mouth, her hands automatically shift to her lips to shut her outburst. Subconsciously, she backs away from her discovery and her back brushes up against a rigid wall. "Aye, aboot thon (that). Allow me to clarify." He answers.